Chapter 34

We already landed in LA airport where there's going to be a limo waiting for us. Yay another thing for us to be fancy like to those 'snotty bastards'.

As we step out of the jet were greeted by Quincy, an old butler for us.

He still looked the same with his top bald head, glasses and his bitty eyes color brown. For him it always seemed as if he was upset but he's a great old man.

That us kids call him gramps he's worked for our family since dad was 5. Yeah butler still living all this years.But he mostly works for dad's parents since mom wasn't into all the maid, butler thing.

As we were about to run (or try to run) towards the old man and hug him.

"Oh miss. Johnson is a pleasure to see you again" Quincy hugs me back "oh Quincy I miss you" i hug him tighter. "Ok sweetie let go Quincy is not as young" dad tries to pry me from him.

But c'mon it's me as he tries again my brothers come over to pad Quincy ' s back, see we all miss him he was a great butler. "Ok Andrea Johnson let go this instant" father says but I miss Quincy.

I do he always used to yell at us for making a mess that he bearly cleaned up. Yeah, he would never forget us because of that when I finally released him mother comes to us "ok children get in the limo hurry."She motions to the limo and us kids groan "now!" She gives us her glare we all listen and jump in the back.

I was sitting next to Cody, who was next to Matt who sat next to Patrick. Next to him were the twins then from the last one John. On the single one mom and dad took it.

Yep, on our way to horrible place were there's horrible people. Yay I guess we better not be all ugh tomorrow.

The limo ride was quiet us kids didn't want to talk the only ones were talking were mom and dad about... I really don't care. I was in my thoughts making scenarios of the dinner thing how maybe just maybe a snotty rich girl will annoy me to the point where she'll be bald. Oh how much I love my evil thoughts I feel a small evil smirk appear on my lips.

Let's see how long it would take my patience can be kept in.

************************

The limo was getting closer to the dinner which is of course in a four star hotel I can see all the limos parked outside.

'Yay were here' I look at my family members and i see my brothers groan with a eye roll. See we really hate this things alot more than we hate grandma's cooking.

"Ok were here" Quincy informs us as he parks the limo to be right in front of the entrance. "Ok kids were here so remember..." "behave" we all answer in union cutting mother off. She looks at us we simply give her a smile.

Then i hear Quincy ' s door opening 'Oh no please don't tell me that he's going to get the door for us please.

I look at mom who's checking her make up and fixing her dress on the top "mom please why does Quincy have to open the door". I really hate that, that we might be rich but we don't act like it for goodness sake "sweetie he's are driver and it's his job" she says.

Fine, then the door opens and Quincy extends his hand to help mom step out the vehicle "Mrs. Johnson" he says. Then the rest follow I was the last one so Quincy was going to the same thing that he did to mom but I stepped out with out his help.

"Sorry Quincy but I could do it myself" I kiss his cheek "thanks" then head where my family is standing. They were looking at the building in front of them with, aw.

"Well c'mon kids let's head inside" mom interlocks her arm with father's and they begin walking in before we do us kids stay behind.

"Kids are you coming" mom stops to turn to us "will be right there mom we just need to talk like family" John tells them. Mom looks at us as she doesn't believe us or were planning something to ruin this. At the same time we smile at her to me us look innocent or at least to buy time.

"Ok then you better hurry" she says then she continues walking to the entrance.

"Ok Johnson huddle" John claps his hand we all listen and huddle up.

"Ok were here so remember do not separate no matter what. If they to talk to us will still stay together, bathroom break go into small groups we can't be alone not even for a second ok." He looks at us we nod in understanding "ok then let's go in there and 'behave'" he does air quotes.

"Ok break let's go in there" he claps his hand then after a few breaths we all go head to those front doors. We have to go in there and once inside we have to face those blood suckers.

******************

We walk inside and damn people go all out, now I know why mom wanted us to come. One of these blood suckers told her something that made made her mad and she dragged us here. Maybe that's what happen.

Everywhere I looked there was something flashy, but this is what you get when it's a Los Angeles dinner the fancier, the bigger, the better that's how they put it.

We were walking cautiously I of course was in between my brothers.We have to find a table and fast or else "why not over there" Patrick points to a table far from the others.

It's near the buffet and that's an amazing place to be near at. Well for us since I'm going to be enjoy everything that's in that table.

Here goes nothing.