Chapter 30

So after I told them who Roy was they calmed down

A little just a little but they had to bring everything back the warnings and everything else that happen last year.

They even brought John into the conversation so yay my crazy ride was so much fun. No lie they had been going on and on when they saw me under the tree then now there still going at it.

All of the older ones not Matt or Cody they were well also annoyed with them.

"Are you listening Andy" i hear Johns voice, to be honest i don't know what he said totally blacked out. I blink twice and turn to him "what?" I say he just nods.

Well ok then i go back to my own world, when finally the house comes to view.

Once John parks the van I'm out and dash inside ignoring my brothers calling after me. I yell a quick "were home" then run up to my room locking the door behind me.

I'm safe, then as cue behind my close door i hear voices and then some pounding on my poor door.

"Andrea Marie Johnson open this door this instant!" I hear John "no" i answer then more pounding, oh how much I hate my brothers right now.

This is going to be awhile.

*****************************
Ryan's P.O.V (yay)

Not a minute has passed since John had parked the van Andrea dashed right out to the inside. Then we were calling after her she ignored us so we did something.

We jumped out the van running after her me, my twin, Patrick and John.

What could we do when i saw my little sister talking to that punk laughing and shit it got us pissed.

So after he left we went to comfort her and she told us that she bearly met him now after she said that i wanted to find the punk to beat him senseless.

But she assured us that he was just a guy that would never talk to her again she better be right about that. We get all over protective of her because of what happen last year.

That little piece of crap had fooled all of us then i find out what happen and all of us brothers wanted to gang up on him.

Even our younger siblings wanted to hurt him too.

Yeah, little fake bastard, he's lucky we couldn't touch him because he would sue us or some shit like that.

I just don't want to see Andy go through all that pain again she wouldn't talk to us for a week or so, I hate the tought of a guy to hurt her again.

After we almost tried to break down her door we came downstairs to the living room and all of us sitting down.

When mom walks in "what is going on" she stands in front of the coffee table looking at us. "Why were you kids banging on your sisters door, what happen?".

Her eyes were going through all of us when my twin opens his mouth "Mom we just wanted to talk to our little sister about a guy we saw her talking to".

Mom looks at us then she jumps and squeaks, ok something is happening.

"Mom are you ok" my blue eyes looking into hers "I'm fine oh my god my daughter is talking to boys again yay" she claps her hands.

What in the world all of us stand up "what?!" We say in union did she forget about what happen last year with a guy.

Let me say it the ex. Seemed all nice in the beginning he met us he even told our father looking into his eyes that he would never hurt her.