Chapter 37

After my big bro recoverd from what I did he left, mumbling under his breath, I stayed in the kitchen preparing myself lunch. Which was a ham and cheese sandwich and a glass of orange juice, so now I'm sitting in a bar stool facing the kitchen entrance.

I was in my own world when I see a short figure walk into the kitchen, well me I recognized the red stripes and black hoodie he always wears. It was my little well the baby of us the future Johnson owner, Matthew. As I see him walking into the kitchen he doesn't see me, when finally his brown eyes land on me I give a nod.

"Hey Andy" he response then I see him walking towards me, oh well the kitchen island he then takes a seat on the stool opposite of me. The entire time he didn't break eye contact, ok I'm a little freaked out. He's looking at me weirdly, so I put my sandwich down on the plate "ok little bro what's up" I say.

He still looking at me then a few seconds pass he finally says something "Um I was in my room when I heard a girl scream coming from here" he gestures around him. Now when he said girl scream I wanted to laugh so hard I think I would fall from my seat.

I just chuckle he then raises his eyebrow if asking why are you laughing, but I also think that he thinks that the scream came from me. But no instead I scream came from a 19 year old, hehe I'm so mean sometimes to them.

Matt is looking at me with his brown eyes as if I lost it, oh brother one idiot already gave that look join the group. So I break in to laughter that I was holding in that I almost fell of the stool, "Andy are you ok" I'm still laughing.

When I calm myself down I sit up straight composing myself of course clean some tears from all the laughing. I breath out and I relax then turn to my little brother that's has a freaked out look on his poor little face. "Oh sorry baby bro is just that wasn't me" I point to myself "oh but then who was it?" he ask.

I want to laugh so hard again, when I calm myself down I sit up straight "John" I say then laugh again. This time when I finally stop laughing, I look over at Matt who's hiding a smile "it was John?" he questions which I of course say anything I might laugh again. "Wow, he screams just like a girl" my baby bro says as he then begins to laugh too. Me of course following, oh it's to the point were I feel my stomach might actually burst.

Still laughing.

After our laughing fit I gave half of my sandwich to my little bro. so we say in silence eating. When something hits me, the house is quiet to quiet I look at Matt who's taking his last bite of sandwich.

"Hey little bro where's the rest of them?" I ask him as he cleans his hand with a napkin. He's still cleaning his hands when he blanks out for a little while, "they might be in the game room" he says then he gets off his seat to throw away the napkin. Oh, the game room yep, now the game room is not in the basement like in Baltimore is actually in a room that's in the backyard, that of course mom locked up when we were grounded. Oh yeah, time to kick there sorry butts in Halo big bros going down.

I get off my stool, to begin cleaning up the kitchen well the mess I made. Matt was still in the kitchen as I was cleaning he was talking to me, when I finished up we both headed to the backyard to the game room.

As we we're getting closer to the game room I hear something, "Ryan shut the hell up before I knock your ass to China!" I hear Patrick . I wonder why Patrick would send Ryan to China, Ryan won't make it in China he doesn't have a lot of brain cells left for him to work there.

"Leave me alone Patrick your just jealous" that one was Ryan, I'm still standing outside the game room deciding if I should go in. But Matt beats me to it, he opens the door when the most horrifying sound is heard 'Ryan singing' lord have mercy on us Johnson's.

'Cherry lips
Crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your queen
Find out what you want'

He's singing a Taylor Swift song, blank space to be more specific. We need a lot of mercy, then I remember Matt is with me. To say I'm shocked that Ryan is singing and dancing, that I can't look away so from the corner of my eye I see Matt has the same horrifying look I do. Seeing one of your big brothers dancing and singing, and he's supposedly 'cool' it's scars you for the rest of your days.

'Be the girl for a month
But the worst is yet to come
Oh no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I could make all the tables turn' at that he stands on top of the poor coffee table singing his heart out.

Poor coffee table.

'Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like oh my god
Who is she? I get drink on jeal...'

Dude, doesn't finish that verse, Ryan got tackled from his right side. At this I blink and recompose myself, once I know I'm good I walk into the room where the idiots are. Matt of course right behind me, when I'm close enough to see who tackled Ryan from his mini concert it was of course the football player. They were both on the single couch, Patrick of course on top of a yelling Ryan. I sigh, brothers man "why did you stop me Patrick I was getting to the good part" I hear Ryan, "dude your were singing a Taylor Swift song your a disgrace to us since we here Metallica how there you" Patrick says. Yeah, because of our father we grew up hearing Metallica so that's why, but now that Ryan well went ahead and sang his heart out. Well, yeah no words for this.

Now to say were all here John to Matt, me and Matt standing, Patrick fighting with Ryan, Bryan sitting in a single couch holding a red pillow John was sitting on a bean bag chair just looking at his brothers then Cody well he was in his own world. Yeah, we all saw Ryan 'dance moves' if you call them that. Ok, what do you call a head less chicken trying to do its own dance, well my friends that's my brother Ryan.

"Get the hell off me Patrick! anyway your just jealous of my amazing voice" insert a loud ass laugh 'here'.

Oh, my poor stomach can't take it 'amazing voice' ha.

"Jealous, Ryan your own twin tried to suffocate himself with a pillow to stop hearing your voice" Patrick gets off him and stands next to him. He points to Bryan who looks like he heard the most horrifying thing in the world. Yeah, I'm with you bro, I see Ryan sit up to look at his twin "really bro you tried to..." He doesn't finish that sentence. Should I say that he sounded, hurt his twin just stays quiet, not knowing what to say to his twin.

For a few seconds Ryan sighs "you know what all of you are haters that I can actually sing" he points to every one of us. Me, jealous of his voice yeah don't make me laugh brother dear. I cross my arms over my chest, I was about to say something when Patrick beats me to it.

"Look lil bro your singing sounds just like..." he stops to think to what to compare Ryan's singing.

"Like a whale giving birth to a dying cat" with that said all heads turn to me. I just raise my hands in surrender, I did not say that but it came from.. Matt I look at him to see him just standing there.

Damn, little boy sure knows how to be honest doesn't he.

"Really I sound like that a freaking whale giving birth to a dying cat" Ryan looks at all of us trying to get us to tell him a lie. C'mon no we can't lie to him, sorry bro. we all stay quiet no words. "So you all agree with Matt that I sound..." "Yes!!" the rest of us say in union all blue eyes and brown eyes on Ryan.

We might off crushed his dream right here poor Ryan won't fulfill his dreams of competing in American idol. But c'mon we all know they would've kicked him out on the first note that would come out of his mouth. "Fine you guys assholes anyways" Ryan slumps down in the couch with crossed arms.

Well that just happened time to move on.