chapter 18

I was terrified actually terrified this dude wait.... this scary dude was defending me. Like why we don't even know eachother, wait what if he's only doing this because he wants me to do his work.

OK now I'm terrified i might actually wet myself.

He's twice my size, more muscular so I'm afraid to die if i don't listen to him.

With that the class goes back to talking to among themselves.

"There you go i hate it when they act like they never seen a new kid before" he tells me.

"Yeah me and my family got that a while back when we're going to eat out" i scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah its rear when this town gets new people" he turns to me, 'or because they know the last name Johnson and recognize as one of the companies name'.

I tell myself, once they find out about my family they try to be all buddy, buddy because of who my dad is.

That was how it was in middle school and i found out the hard way. Since now I'm in 9th grade i don't care about friends.

I have my robots and mathematics, blueprints and that's all I need.

Unlike my brothers they can make friends but not me.

But whatever right i don't need them, i also have my big sis.

Also after this I have lunch I'm going to see them at lunch, I'm happy.

My relatives that i sometimes hate and love.

The scary guy stoped talking to me and i was ok, i finished my work and went back to my blueprints.

************************

Andy's P.O.V (lunch time)

I'm standing outside the lunchroom waiting for them, but I'm a little annoyed with today. Now my brothers are not making it better.

Literally I had to introduce myself in front of three different classes one of them being freaking algebra. 

No not algebra 1 it was freaking ALGEBRA 2, I hate it then my teacher is a freaking old geyser and that man has it out for me.

***********************

Minutes later, I'm still waiting and I'm hungry, grumpy that's not a good combination when it's me. People get her hurt, bad when I'm hungry, plus grumpy really one of the idiots has the scar to prove it.

More minutes pass my growling stomach gets louder, ok I'm starving here waiting for these idiots.

I start to lean on the wall next to the lunchroom doors with arms cross. I look like a freaking badass right now but no I need food and I'm getting pissed.

"Finally we found it!" Ryan exclaims "where the hell were you!" I say with annoyance "Um we couldn't find the cafeteria" Patrick says.

"Well didn't you guys use your freaking maps that are behind your schedules" i say in a duh tone, i push myself from the wall to stand staright.

Then i see Ryan look at his schedule and turns it "oh yeah... he he" idiots, i tell myself "ok now can we eat I'm starving" i tell them.

"Yes let's eat" they all say in union.

We walk in to the cafeteria and again everyone stops what there doing to stare at us.

Really do we look like freaking aliens or something because last time I check I'm a human being.

We all ignore there stares and continue walking to the lunch line "hey guys did mom gives money for lunch?" We all look at eachother and think, when i say "I don't remember did she?" I turn to Cody.

He shakes his head no, ok were not going to eat because of mom 'she lied when she told us she loved us'.

Then i remember my phone i stop walking to take out my phone and remove it's cover. "Yes I have a 20 bucks yes" I love myself for putting money in in it.

Then i see my brothers take out there wallets and all of them smile in relief "good thing we still have our allowance" Patrick says.

"On wards my relatives" Ryan walks again pointing to the lunch line.

*********************

When we finally got our trays and paid for them we were standing there in the middle looking around.   "Now where do we seat" we all look around finding a empty table.

"Over there" Cody points to a empty table far away from the rest "ok I don't care I'm just hungry" i tell them.

We sit down and dig in, I'm not a fan of school lunch but right now I'm starving.

"Ok so how is everyone's day been going so far?" Patrick says between bites of his burger.

"Mine was boring" him

"Mine was ok I have my twin for some classes" Ryan

"I really don't want to answer" Bryan

"I liked my day" Cody said with a smile

"How about you A?" Everyone attention is on me

I shrug "i hate that I have freaking Algebra 2" i say while glaring at my little brother.

"Sorry" he says while taking a sip from his chocolate milk.

"Yeah" I take a bite from my burger.

After talking about how was it in our classes our teachers and students. I even found out that me, the twins and Cody have the old geyser as a teacher.

What a coincidence we all have algebra 2 except Patrick, i still blame Cody why I have it.

But a few more classes then head home but end up being grounded.

Today is going just peachy for us Johnsons.