Chapter 3 (Edited)

We have been sitting here for awhile waiting to be called in. I'm still trying to calm myself down, i look over my brothers to see how they were they're covered in blood and there yesterday injuries opened up again. While me I was covered in Cody's blood, his blood and my knuckles opened up so I'm bleeding. I wonder how Cody is my poor little brother he's the sweet one from all of us and this happend. That thought made me angrier i wanted to beat him to a pulp again.

"Sis, calm down he's unconscious" Ryan whispers to me "I know but Cody" i whisper then i feel a tear fall on my cheek.

***********************

We are now sitting across from the principle trying to explain until both our parents came in. Fuck, life is getting better I don't want to be here I need to see Cody like now. "Ok, children explain to your parents why there 3 students unconscious in the nurses office" the principle looks at us. I was getting mad with this principle when my parents turn and look at us.

We stay quiet "ok so what's there punishment mr. Smin?" Mom ask him "well mrs. Johnson I have to expelle all three of them" he says. Expelle us really my little brother is somewhere fighting and he is going to expelle us. "Ok what about the other students?"dad finally speaks, yeah what about those assholes.

"Well they have 2 months detention" he simply says "what!!" Me and the twins say, that's unfair. Detention and we get expelled oh that's it, "fuck you!" My anger comes out "Andrea!" Mom and dad turn to me. They're giving me a stern look, "no I won't shut up, is not fair that I saw a guy beat my brother to a pulp, those assholes and we're the ones getting expelled that's fucking ridiculous you know what fuck you and this school Mr. Smin I'm going to look for my brother now". I flick him off then walk out I need to see Cody.

Ryan ' s P.O.V

I saw Andy leave while slamming the door behind her my little sister, the principles face was price less. "Where's Cody?" My mother's voice brings me back the principle stays silent then she turns to me and Bryan "where is he?" She sounds worried. "In the hospital that guy beat him up bad so Patrick took him" I tell her. I say the truth if my little brother doesn't ..., i will hunt them down and torture them till they beg for death.

Then my twin opens his mouth "Andys right fuck this I'm going to see my brother!" He then walks out slamming the door too. I had never seen my father mad at anything until I see his eyes become darker "my children are right that's bullshit expelling them while the idiots that hurt my son get detention!". He stands up in front of the principles desk and gets him by the collar "if I end up losing my son I will hunt your ass down and sue for everything you have!".

He punches him right in his cheek "that's assault I will sue you!" Mr. Smin says with fear "Malcolm let go off him" my mother tries to stop him. "Sidney go see Cody I'm not done with this sorry excuse of a principal". My mother listens to father, she leaves while I stay to enjoy the principles fear.

"I'm going to make sure no other school in this district let your children in" he tries to scare my father that just makes him smile "my children don't need this piece of crap called a good school district!" He says with a dark laugh.

You go dad.

One last punch before my father let's him go and pushes him to take a seat. Dad tells me it's time to go, I walk out with him behind. "Oh, and Chris sue me if you want but who do you think will win this me or your sorry ass" he finally says while closing the door.

I love my family now I know where the Johnson kids got there anger from our father.

Andy ' s P.O.V

We are now currently sitting in the waiting room. All of us waiting for Patrick to come back with some news of any kind. While Bryan was trying to control our sad mother, I'm just sitting with cross arms.