chapter 6

Patrick's P.O.V

"I'm going to kill you Ryan!" I yell after him "try to catch me first brother" ok really.

After I woked up because of Andys scream i went to go check on her then she kicks me out. Then i heaead back to my room to catch up on my sleep.

Then my dear brother thought it was a good idea to wake me up with fucking cold water.

"Bryan is not going to have a twin for long!" I yell after him, good thing I'm in football.

In instant i tackle him down.

"Ow get off me" he wants to escape no, i stand up and when was about to run i get his collar of his shirt.

I begin walking to the house where i see Bryan with a smile, as I'm dragging my little brother Bryan speaks.

"You know I'm ok with the offer earlier with me not having a twin" he says with hope.

"Shut the hell up Bryan i don't like being your twin" Ryan tries to escape my grip. 

"Stop moving Ryan" i continue dragging him to the near by hose yes i like revenge. And i always get back at them.

I stop in front of the hose and call Bryan over he's makes his way with a evil smile on his face.

I tell him to pass me the hose and he happily passes it to me and instruct him to open it.

So i let Ryan go and before he can escape i water him down with the hose "stop" he says .

I shake my head no and continue wetting him down once I'm happy with the work I tell Bryan to turn it off

He makes his way next to me to stare at his twin all wet "now if you ever do that again I'll do much worse" i tell him.

He sitting there with a mad expression and spits out water "I hate both of you" he says before standing and leaving.

Wow, this morning is going well I say while walking back inside.

I head to the kitchen to clean up my hands. When i feel someone behind me. I turn slowly and see that is my father leaning on the open door frame. 

"Hey pops what's up" I say "I'm going to take your mother to see Cody and I'm asking you do you want to go" he says.

Cody "I'll go later" he starts walking towards me "ok then take your brothers and sister ok" I nod.

"Ok behave and don't burn the house down" he steps next to me to get an apple from the fruit basket. "Yes sir" at the same time Ryan steps into the kitchen all soaked.

"Ryan" dad looks at him "yes father" he shivers "why are you soaked" he then points to me.

Father let's out a sigh "you kids" with that he walks out the kitchen to the front door. 

Andys P.O.V

I sit in my bed thinking when a knock on the door gets my attention. 

"Who is it" I call out "it's Patrick can i come in" "sure" i answer. I look at my feet like if they were the most interesting thing i see.

I hear my door closing but i don't dare look up. When i feel my bed dip i know it's Patrick. 

"Sis I'm sorry for last night" he breaks the silence that was forming around us i stay quiet.  "Sis mom and dad want us to go see Cody you want to come" he changes the subject.

Right now my mind is somewhere else not here with me.

"Andy" he shakes me a little "yes" I shake my head "you ok?" He has a worried look "I'm fine and sure I'll go" I smile at him.

He then just nods not wanting to push on the subject then walks out.

I think for few minutes then finally stand and head to my closet. 

I look through it when i just stick to wear a simple black shirt,  some light blue skinny jeans (ripped) and  my black Jordans.

Then i look at my jackets and take out my black varsity jacket, i put everything on my bed and go to my vanitie to get accessories. 

A black pearl necklace,  black hoop bracelets, and a flower bracelet. I put it next to my outfit and begin taking off my tank top and shorts. 

I put my new outfit on then my accessories the bunch of hoop bracelets on my left and the other in my right.

When I'm done i leave my hair alone, don't put make on, i put my jacket on then get my phone and headphones then I'm out.

I run downstairs to see Matthew, Bryan, and Patrick waiting for me i think, then i figure out Ryan is still not here.

I take a look at my brothers and they all are wearing casual clothes.

Matt was wearing a short sleeve shirt (light blue) with denim shorts (khaki) and his blue vans. But i didn't care to look at the others.

**************

After awhile of waiting the' magnificent prince of the house gifts us with his presence' note the sarcasm. 

"The hell Ryan you take longer than Andy to change" his twin tells him, "and we're going to the hospital what the fuck took you so long".

That was Patrick "well someone decided to hose me down like a fucking dog so i took awhile" he says.

Wait they hosed this down and i missed it the heck, you know what i should stop being sad because of my pass. So i can give my dear brothers a living hell (insert a evil laugh).

All of us walk out the house to Patrick's car and jump in while Patrick stays back to lock the door.

I of course seat in the back with Matt and Bryan.

Well of course Matt between me and Bryan i don't want to start something in the car. That ends with Bryan thrown out of moving car.

I'm so evil.

So that leaves the horrible driver and Ryan took shotgun so yeah. 

***************

We make it to hospital in one piece thank the heavens.

I'm not lying when i say Patrick doesn't know how to drive so you know.

We walk into the white filled building that i despise so much because of the no color thing. I hate hospitals mostly because of doctors and diseases. 

Also because in my past 4 years of living i had always come to the hospital to get surgery when i got hurt.

So yeah i despise this place so much.