Chapter 5

Eunwoo POV:

Tonight, three of us will take a flight to America to attend the competition. Now, we're having our last practice. We're given permission to skip classes to practice. During lunch time, we ate together.

"Yo, Eunwoo. I see that you're quite interested in this girl, huh? You even ate lunch with her. Nice step, bro." Taemin suddenly came to me and whispered. Then, I slapped his shoulder and he laughed while walking away.

'It must be Soobin who tell him. Aish! Just you wait, Soobin!'

Rae Won POV:

After we're done with eating, we continued the practice.

Time skip...

I was packing my things to bring. In a few minutes, Mr. Kim with two boys will come and pick me up. I brought my luggage downstairs and Jimin oppa helped me. Then, I saw they're already waiting outside the house. Jimin oppa put my luggage in the car.

"I'll be going now." I hugged eomma and appa.

"Take care of yourself, honey. We'll support you from here." Eomma said.

"Ah, before I forgot it. You remember your cousin, Taeyong? He knows about you're going there and he missed you so he'll be waiting at the airport." Appa said. Taeyong appa is my cousin who's studying at America. I haven't seen him for a long time.

"Jjinja?! Yes! I missed him too. Gomawo, appa !"

"Ye, ye. Now go. Or you'll be late."

"Okay, bye!" I got in the car and waved at them.

At the airport...

We checked in and got into the airplane. I was sitting with Eunwoo sunbae while Mr. Kim with Soobin sunbae. It's kinda awkward sitting next to him. I admit that I kinda like him because until now, I can't speak by looking into his eyes.

I put in my earplug and turn on some music.

Eunwoo POV:

She put on her earplug so I just stared out of the window.

Few hours later...

We arrived at America. When we checked out, I saw Rae Won looking for someone. Then, someone called her name and she ran to him. They hugged with each other. I wonder who is he?

Rae Won POV:

"Taeyong oppa!!!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Aigoo... My baby... Long time no see and I see that you've become more beautiful."

"You are handsome too, oppa. How is your life here? Any girl you got for your parents?"

"Nope. I prefer Korean girl. Like you is okay." I slapped him jokingly. Then, I heard Mr. Kim coughed.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce. Oppa, this is my teacher, Mr. Kim and these two is my teammate, Eunwoo and Soobin sunbaes. And this is Lee Taeyong, my cousin. He's studying here."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to America. If you have anywhere you wish to go, I can bring you there later."

"Sure. Our competition is tomorrow night. So, for the day, you guys can have a break. You guys worked so hard for the past few weeks." Mr. Kim announced and all of us cheered.

"How about all of you just stay at my place? No need to rent a hotel. It's more convenient."

"Is it okay with you?"

"Of course. It's a rare thing that Rae Won and you guys come here."

"If that so, kamsahabnida." Then, Taeyong oppa carried my luggage and Mr. Kim and the other two followed behind us.

At Taeyong oppa's house...

"My house has three guest rooms. How about this? Rae Won in one room, Mr. Kim in one room and both of you share a room?"

"It's okay. We're grateful enough to have a place to stay."

Eunwoo POV:

Then, her cousin showed us our rooms.

Soobin and I got into the room and put our things.

"Yah, Eunwoo. Their family is really rich, right? You see, back then when we went to her house, I was really shocked by seeing how big her house is. Her cousin's house is also big. He live in four rooms house alone."

"I know right. I also shocked though. I never thought her to be so rich. Well, you can look at her personality. She's not like other rich daughters who like to show off their wealth and thought that th world revolve around them."

"Enough, enough. I can get earbleed if I let you praise her more."

"It's a fact though. Whatever, I'm taking bath first."