Chapter 25

Rae Won POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and saw him sleeping on the chair beside the bed. I went to him and looked at him closely. I touched his eyes, nose and then his lips. Everything's perfect about him.

"Handsome?" I nodded. Then, reality hit me. I ran to the bed back.

"Are you shy?" I shook my head.

"It's okay. Just look at me as much as you want. I'm yours anyway." I looked down. Then, I felt him standing up and came near me. He kneeled in front of me and held both of my hand on my knees.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what happened to you before. I brought back the memories you want to forget the most."

"It's my fault for not telling you at the first place."

"Now I understand why you gone from my life. But, now we've been together again. I've been searching for you, beach girl."

"B.. Beach girl? So, your childhood crush is me?" He nodded. I became speechless.

"Anyway, let's go home now." He got up and took out a blindfold from his pocket. I held his hand.

"Don't close my eyes."

"But, we're still beside the beach. I don't want anything happen to you again."

"I want to face it. I've been living in fear for years now. With you here, there won't be anything happen to me, right?" He smiled and nodded.

"Then, hold my hand. If you're afraid, you can hug me if you want." I nodded. We walked out of the chalet and I turned towards the beach. The dark memories kept flashing through my mind. I shove it away.

Eunwoo POV:

I looked at the beach while smiling. Suddenly, I felt my hand been squeezed.

" Rae Won, don't force yourself." I said as I closed her eyes.

"Let's go." I dragged her away and went to the parking lot then get her into the passenger seat. I went to the driver seat. I looked to my side at the sight of her sighing.

"Take it slowly. Don't push yourself." She nodded. I drove back to Kim's house.