Chapter 6

Rae Won POV:

All of us went sightseeing guided by Taeyong oppa. We really enjoyed ourselves and for some reasons I forgot the nervousness of the competition. We took a lot of pictures together because the places here are so beautiful.

6.30 p. m.

We all got ourselves ready because the competition will start at 8. After that, Taeyong oppa drove us to the venue. I'm really happy that there's someone cheering me up here.

Time skip...

It's our turn soon.

"Remember guys, just answer all the questions calmly. Don't be nervous."

Author's POV:

Let me tell you how this competition will flow. Every representative will choose a language they're expert in aside from their own language and the judge who came from all around the world will ask the participant some questions in their chosen language.

Notes: I don't think competition like this exists though. It's all just my imagination. Enjoy!

Rae Won POV:

"Next, let's welcome the team from Seoul, South Korea." Everyone clapped as we got up the stage.

Soobin sunbae chose English, Eunwoo sunbae chose French while for me is Chinese.

First, Soobin sunbae answered all the questions in English perfectly. After that, Eunwoo sunbae. And then, it's my turn.

The judge from China asked me the questions and I answered them perfectly but when the last question which is the hardest one, I somehow looked at Eunwoo sunbae in the eyes and I forgot what I wanted to say.

Eunwoo POV:

I looked at her and smiled then she looked back but she suddenly stopped talking and just looked at me. I coughed made her snapped back to reality then she continued perfectly.

"Thanks to the team from Seoul, South Korea. All the judges and audiences, we'll have a break for 15 minutes. Thank you."

We met Mr. Kim backstage.

Rae Won POV:

"Good job, guys. You all did well." Mr. Kim complimented us but I know I didn't do well enough. I wonder if that mistake will affect our team badly.

"Rae Won, what's wrong with you?! Just now, why did you stop talking?! Luckily, you can continue like usual after that or else..." Eunwoo sunbae seems to be really angry at me.

"I'm sorry. I know you all worked hard for this but I just ruined it. I'm sorry." I said while looking down because I can't look into his eyes.

"It's okay, Rae Won. You already did great. It's just a slight mistake. Now, go and take a rest." I nodded and walked to our waiting room.

'What's wrong with me?! I just looked into his eyes then I forgot what to say? His aura is so strong that can make me like this. Kim Rae Won! You never feel like this before!'

Time skip to the winner announcement...

I was so nervous to wait for the result. There only three winners from many countries that took part in the competition. The second runner-up and first runner-up have been announced. Now, it's time for announcement for the champion.

"Next, the most awaited awards, the champion of International Language Competition for this year is.... CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM FROM SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA!!!" I was shocked to hear it then someone dragged my hand up the stage and when I looked at the person, it was Eunwoo sunbae.

We received a trophy and certificates for each one of us. After the ceremony, Taeyong oppa came and hugged me.

" My baby... You made it!"

"Ye, oppa. We all made it!"