Chapter 30

Rae Won POV:

I woke up as the light stroke into my eyes. My head hurts a lot since I barely sleep last night as I was looking for the book around my room but I still can't find it. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and then get ready for school.
~~~~~~
I walked along the hallway towards my class. I noticed some of students looking at me. I ignored it and proceed towards my class. As I sat down, my classmates surrounded me.

"Rae Wonnie, we heard that you're the vice president of DRS Group? Is it true?" My eyes got bigger.

"How did you know that?"

"Someone posted your photos going to the company and attending business dinner on school bulletin." I checked my phone immediately. I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, it's true. I just started took the place of vice president last summer holiday."

"Wow! You're so great! I also heard that the youngest president fall for you the first time he saw you. I'm envious of you!"

"What a nonsense. He's just a friend. Don't easily trust those rumors, got it?"

"We got it! You won't mad at us, right?"

"No. I'm the one who should ask you all that. Well, I kept my identity from all of you."

"No, not at all." I smiled.

"Alright, get back to your seat. Class will start soon." They nodded and went back to their seats.

"Rae Won-ah!" Yugyeom screamed as soon as he got into the class and ran towards me.

"Yah! What are you screaming about in the morning?!" He breathed heavily. Then, Yong Neul also came in behind him.

"Are you okay? Your identity is revealed!" He held both of my shoulders and inspected all my body. I pulled away his hands.

"I'm okay. Yeah, I knew it. They asked me just now."

"Then, what's their reaction?" Yong Neul asked worriedly.

"They're okay with it. They even complimented me as I became the vice president at such a young age." I said proudly.

"Thank God." Yugyeom sighed in relief and we all sat in our seat.

Time skip...

Unknown POV:

"Eonni... Others seem to like her more even after they knew her identity."

"It seems that this won't do anything to her. Don't worry. We still have the last weapon. Let's see whether after this breaking news is released others will like her more or it will become a hatred." I smirked.

"I can't wait for it, eonni. We'll destroy her completely."

"Let's destroy her completely!" I pushed the button. Uploaded.

"Exciting things will come..."

To be continued...