Chapter 10

Eunwoo POV:

"Hey, do you know Kim Rae Won?" I heard a classmate of mine talking with her deskmate.

"The freshmen representative?" I secretly eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Yeah, she's a scheming girl, you know? On the first day, she's already hanging out with sunbaes and then I heard she's with Eunwoo now but the freshmen said she's dating Yugyeom, her deskmate. Don't you think she's a two-timer? And she used those sunbaes for bringing her fame. "

" I thought that she's a nice girl but actually her true behaviour is like that? I'm wrong about her before. "

'She's dating Yugyeom?'

I shrugged all the thoughts and continue doing my work.

Rae Won POV:

" Rae Won, let's go home together. "

" Sure, let's go. "I picked my bag and went out of the class with Yugyeom. Then, Eunwoo oppa walked past me.

Next day...

It was weekend so I just walking around the park. Then, I saw Eunwoo oppa. I went to him.

" Oppa, what are you doing here? "He looked at me and just continue doing whatever he's doing.

" What's wrong with you? Are you ignoring me now? Fine then. "I walked away with anger.

Eunwoo POV:

She just walked away. I sighed. I also don't know why I'm ignoring her. I decided to follow her secretly. She just walked without any thought.

She crossed the road without looking so I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side. She looked up at me.

"Are you crazy?! Do you wanna die?!" She then hugged me and cried.

"You're just the same as others! I'm tired! I'm tired to just pretend that I'm okay all the time! I'm not strong... I'm hurting inside..." I caressed her back and comforted her until she stopped crying.

"Come with me." I held her hand and brought her to a place.

"This is my studio. I always came here whenever I'm troubled and I'll draw anything I want." She looked around and she looked at a drawing of a girl at a beach.

"Who's in this picture?"

"I don't know her. I met her around 5 years ago. She was standing at the beach and stared at the sky. I watched her all the time without her consent. After that, I always went to the beach because she'll be there but one day, I waited there but she didn't come. After that, I never saw her anymore. "

" So, she's your childhood crush? You still like her? "

" Actually, I've been hoping I could meet her someday but now I think maybe I don't have a destiny with her so that's why she never had a chance to know me. " She continued looking around.

" Umm... Rae Won-ah... "She looked at me.

" I'm sorry. I should be with you when you need me. Actually, I always envy of you. You're strong and confident."

"Sometimes,in this cruel world, we need to be strong. Even if we're not strong, we need to pretend to be strong or else, you can't survive."

"Rae Won, after this, you don't need to pretend to be strong in front of me. I'm willing to hear you anytime. I beg you. I want to be the one who can share your thin and thick. Will you?"

"Gomawo, oppa." I hugged her tightly.