Chapter 8

Eunwoo POV:

I was lying on my bed happily. Suddenly, an idea came across my mind. I picked up my phone and sent messages to my friends.

Me: Let's have lunch together tomorrow.

Then, I sent a message to Rae Won too.

Me: I'll go to your class during lunch tomorrow. Wait for me!

Done! Then, I drove off to sleep.

Next day during lunch...

Taemin and Hyun Joon came to me as they're in the same class with me.

"Eunwoo... Let's go..."

"You guys go first. I'm going to pick up someone."

"Who? Your girlfriend?" Hyun Joon asked curiously.

"Umm... Not yet..." I can't resist myself from smiling.

"Ooh... Our Eunwoo already taken... I wonder who is the girl who manage to catch our handsome king's heart?" Taemin raised his eyebrow. I pushed them.

"Go now. I'll bring her there later. Just wait."

"Arasseo..." They went to the cafeteria and I went to her class.

She was sitting at her seat reading a book. I entered the class and knocked her desk made her look at me.

"Let's go." She smiled and put her book aside. I held her hand and dragged her towards the cafeteria.

Rae Won POV:

When we entered the cafeteria, all eyes are on us. He dragged me to a table.

"Everyone! I want to introduce to you all. Kim Rae Won from freshman year." Eunwoo oppa said.

"Yah, cut the crap out of it! Why do you need to introduce her formally? We already know her though." Hyun Ah eonni said jokingly.

"Alright, alright. Let's just sit then." I sat and he sat beside me.

"Hi, Rae Won. I'm Lee Taemin. I bet you only not know me among us here, right?" Most of them, I already know. It's the three eonnies and Soobin sunbae. As for him, I only saw him once but I don't know his name.

"Ye, sunbae."

"One more thing, Rae Won. Here, we're all friends so drop the formality. You're one of us now." Eunwoo oppa said. I nodded.

"Eunwoo, is she the one who catch your heart, huh?" Hyun Joon eonni suddenly said. I looked at Eunwoo oppa.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Hyun Joon? Taemin, take good care of your girlfriend. Stop her from spouting nonsense." Eunwoo oppa said shyly.

"Can't you all just eat without talking?" Yong Hoon eonni suddenly said sternly. Everyone just kept silent and continue eating.

"I want to go to the toilet. Rae Won, can you come with me?" Hyun Joon eonni said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure. Let's go."

"You all just go back to class first. Don't wait for us." Hyun Joon eonni dragged me to the school park.

"Didn't you say you want to go to the bathroom, eonni?"

"Ani, it's just an excuse. Actually, I want to talk to you alone."

"What is it?" We sat on a bench.

"What's going on between you and Eunwoo? I heard from Hyun Ah about you two but I didn't think you two would be so fast."

"What are you talking about, eonni? He just like an oppa to me. Just like eonni. No more than that."

"It's what you think. But he? Besides, he never been so nice to any girl except for us three before."

"I.. I don't know.. He just said he want to be closer with me."

"Then, do you like him?" I stunned.

"No! I don't... He really just like an oppa."

"Okay then..."

"Eonni... Are you and Taemin oppa dating?" She nodded. I closed my mouth in disbelief.

"Really? How come you never tell me this?"

"I don't think it's necessary. Moreover, I already being with him for a year."

"That long?" She nodded and caressed her hair behind her ear.

"Alright. Let's go back to class now." I nodded then we walked back to class.