Chapter 3

Rae Won POV:

"Good morning, appa, eomma !"

"Good morning. Why are you so happy, honey?"

"Ani, just excited for school. Oh, tonight, we'll be having a welcoming party for freshmen. I won't be back because I'm the freshman representative so I need to make sure everything perfect. I brought the outfit already."

"Okay, be careful. Have fun!" I nodded and left to school.

Well, I've started to go to school and back home by myself.

I entered the class and sat on my seat.

"Rae Won? Are you mad?" I looked at my tablemate, Yugyeom.

"No. Why would I?"

"Because of things I said yesterday. You seem mad since you just left."

"Yugyeom, I'm sorry if you think I'm mad. It's just well you know rumor always happened since people always gossiping. But, what's wrong with me having lunch with them?"

"It's not wrong. I think they're just being jealous of you. Well, you should bond with friends but you seem to be more close to those sunbaes than with us freshmen."

"I'm sorry if I never talk to any of the freshman. It's my fault. I never realized any of this."

"No, you're not. You talked with me." He smiled to me. I smiled back.

Time skip to evening...

There's a few hours left before the party started.

"Yong Hoon!" I looked at unfamiliar voices standing in the middle of the hall.

'Who is that? He's handsome though. Aish, Rae Won ! Snap out of it!'

I continue doing my work but at the same time I kept looking at him whenever he don't notice.

Eunwoo POV:

" Yong Hoon!" I called out for her. Then, she came to me.

"Yah! What are you shouting for?!"

"Ani, just want to call you. Mianhae. Is everything ready?"

"Ye. How about your family?

" It's settled. Don't worry. "

" Good to hear that. " We then continued with our work.

Time skip...

" Next, we invited Kim Rae Won, the freshman representative to give a speech. " Everyone applauded loudly as a girl got up the stage. She bowed to the audiences.

" Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Firstly, I want to say thank you for attending this party. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I also want to thank the sunbaes who worked hard for this party. Actually, I've been hearing rumor from all of you and I admitted wrong. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. " She backed away and bowed.

" Thanks for correcting me. I think I need to clear the misunderstandings since we all will spend our high school life together. Lastly, I hope all of the freshmen will create memorable memories with each other. That's all from me. Kamsahabnida." She bowed for the last time and got down of the stage.

I unconciously smiled to myself.

" Yah, what are you thinking about? "

" Nothing, Hyun Ah. I just think that the representative is nice. "

" Right? But, don't you think she's cute? I felt like want to pinch her cheeks everytime I saw her." I shook at her childiness. Well, I'm used to it.

Rae Won POV:

After the party ended, everyone surrounded me.

" Rae Won, we're very sorry for the rumors we spread about you. You're really nice. "

" It's okay. It's normal. I don't care though but I just don't want us to have a misunderstanding between us. I hope we can be the best batch in this school." Everyone cheered. I'm so happy.