Chapter 14

Rae Won POV:

"Rae Won, can we talk for a while?" I was about to go to my room after finishing breakfast but appa called me. I nodded and sat in the living room.

"What's wrong, appa?"

"You're already in high school now. It's just a few more years before you'll take over the company. I don't want you having a hard time when you take over the company so I arranged you to work at the company as an intern during summer holiday. You can learn about the company little by little and by the time you become the CEO, it won't be a problem for you. "

" Okay, appa. Gomawo. "

" Then, go and get ready now.  I'll be leaving later. "I nodded and went back to my room. I opened my closet to search for suitable clothes.

" Hmm... What should I wear for the first day at work? " My eyes landed on a dress.

I got changed into it and put on makeup then I'm ready

I got changed into it and put on makeup then I'm ready. I put my phone in the handbag and carried it on my shoulder. I got out of the room and went downstairs.

"Ms. Kim, you're so beautiful in office wear." I bumped into Ms. Shin at the stairs.

"Kamsahabnida, Ms. Shin. I need to go now." I continued walking dowmstairs and I saw eomma, appa and Jimin oppa in the living room.

"Appa, I'm ready." They all looked at me and stunned.

"Wah, my daughter is so pretty." I smiled shyly.

"Let's go already or we'll be late." Appa nodded and I waved at eomma. I sat with appa at the back and Jimin oppa drove the car.

As we arrived there, all eyes are on me. I kept the smile on my face as workers passing by greeting appa.

"Rae Won, you should take a look around the company first. Jimin, accompany her please." Appa sat on his seat in the office.

"Ye, Mr. Kim." I went out with Jimin oppa.

"So, now I should call you Ms. Kim, right?"

"And I should call you Mr. Park?" We laughed at our jokes.

"Anyway, you're beautiful."

"Gomawo. Well, where are you going to take me to?"

"Hmm... First, let's go to the management department first." I nodded and followed him. He clapped his hand gaining workers' attention.

"Guys, I introduce you, Ms. Kim Rae Won, the president's daughter and the future president."  I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"She's here to learn about the company since she'll take over soon so I hope everyone will help her. You may continue your work. Kamsahabnida." I followed him as he showed me the office environment.

Time skip...

"That's all about the company. About the projects of the company, you'll know about it later. You have much time though."

"Okay. Then, now what?"

"Now? I'll show you your workplace." I nodded and followed him again.

"Tada! Welcome my new colleague. Hope we will help each other in the future."

"I'm working with you?"

"Of course. You're the next president and I'm the most trusted person so I will teach you more about the company's project."

"I thought I would get to know new people..." I sat on the seat. I'm in the same office with Jimin oppa and our desk are in front of each other.

Time skip...

We went home and I layed on the couch as soon as I entered the house.

"So comfortable."

"It's only the first day. You're tired already?"Appa asked sarcastically and sat on the couch too.

" Appa... I'm not used to it yet. Can't you give me some time? "

" Arasseo. Furthermore, you have few more years. Don't pressure yourself too much. " I nodded.