Chapter 21

Sungjae POV:

My assistant opened the car door for me. I got out of the car and buttoned up my suit. I went into the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo, may I meet with Vice President Kim?" I said to the front desk worker.

"Have you made an appointment? You can't meet her without an appointment."

"No, I don't. Can't you just tell her Yook Sungjae wanted to meet her, please?"

"Ah, wait a minute." She made a call.

Rae Won POV:

The phone in my office rang. I picked it up.

Me: Ye ?
Front desk: Vice President Kim, there's someone here for you.
Me: I don't remember I have any meeting today?
Front desk: You're right, he didn't make any appointment but he said his name is Yook Sungjae.
Me: Ah, President Yook. Just let him in.
Front desk: Alright.

"What's wrong?" Jimin oppa said as we were discussing about work just now.

"Just someone came looking for me. Oppa, you go out first. I'll sort out the rest."

"Okay." He went out. I continued with the work. There's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said while looking at the papers in front of me.

"Busy, huh?" I looked up.

"Aniyo, President Yook. Come, have a sit." I pointed at the chair in front of me. He sat down.

"Why President Yook come to find me all of a sudden?"

"Well, just wanna see you. Can't I?" I fake coughed.

"President Yook, if you're here just to see me then you had seen me, right? Please leave if there's nothing else. As you can see, I'm busy right here."

"I see that you're busy. Don't mind me, just continue your work." He looked around my office.

"President Yook, you know it's not appropriate, right?"

"What's not appropriate?" He asked innocently.

"Well, you're president of other company but you're here in other company's Vice President office. Don't you have any work to do in your company?"

"Don't worry, darling. I've done all my work. Also, people won't think bad about it. We'll be a family soon." I wrinkled my forehead.

"Continue your work. You'll know what I meant later." He left after that. I ignored him and continued my work.

Sungjae POV:

I left her office and went into the car.

"Have you done what I asked you?"

"Ye, President Yook. Your parents will go there this evening."

"Good job. Also, cancel all my meeting for this evening."

"You're going too?"

"Of course. I wanna know her answer right away or I can't sit down quietly." My assistant nodded and he drove the car.

Rae Won POV:

It's time to get off work. I tidied up my desk, took my bag and left the office.

"Oppa, let's go home." I said to him in front of his desk.

"Okay. Gaja." We left the office with the car driven by him.

"Eh? Whose car is that?" I said as I saw an unfamiliar car in front of my house.

"Don't know. A guest?" Jimin oppa answered also uncertain.