Chapter 15

Eunwoo POV:

The new semester is starting and this is also my last year in high school. I went to the school as usual and saw my friends waiting for me in front of the school door. I waved at them and went towards them.

"Hi, how's your holiday?" Yong Hoon asked.

"Umm... Nothing much. Just spending most of my times by myself." I spent all my time in the studio drawing.

"Uh.. It's Rae Won! Rae Won!" Hyun Ah shouted making her noticed us. She waved and came towards us.

"Hi, eonnis, oppas."

"How's your holiday? I see that you've changed a lot since last time we met."

Rae Won POV:

"Ah,I must look terrible now."

"Ani, I mean you look more beautiful. What are you doing during the holiday?"

"I've started to learn about my appa's company so I spent my time there. So tired!"

"Wow, our president! Impressive, huh? Later, after you've become the president, don't forget us."

"Never. You guys have been taking good care of me. Haih... This is your last year in this school. After you guys graduate, I will be alone." I pouted.

"Aya, Rae Won. We can meet anytime. Moreover, you still have your friends, Yugyeom and Yong Neul."

"Yeah, I still have them. But, with them, I need to be mature. With you guys, I can be a baby."

"Talking about them. I heard that Yugyeom and Yong Neul is dating." Hyun Joon eonni said.

"Uh? Really? Since when?"

"I don't know much about it. But, there's rumor from past few days in the school forum."

"Ah... How could they don't tell me? I'm going to find them now. See you guys later..." I went to my class. There's only Yong Neul there.

"Yah, Yong Neul ! How could you keep it a secret from me?! Am I not your friend?!"

"What are you talking about? I never kept any secret from you. You already know about it? Then, I don't have to tell you anymore. So, what are you going to do with me? Take a revenge?"

"Yeah, I already know. You! You're dating Yugyeom?!"

"What ? Did you mean this?"

"Yeah, what else? Tell me. How did you guys be together?"

"Um.. Actually, Rae Won. It's not true. We're not dating yet."

"What do you mean by yet?"

"I likes him but I don't know what he's thinking about me."

"Ouh, it's like that. How about I help you?"

"Really? Gomawo!"She jumped happily and hugged me.

" Why are you guys so happy? "We pulled out of hug and looked at Yugyeom who's standing against the door and started walking towards us.

" Mind sharing with me?"He leaned his face towards me.

" Nothing. It's a girl's things. You won't understand. "

" Fine. Anyway Rae Won... I miss you! "He hugged me.

" Yah! You're choking me to death! "He let go of me and smirked.

" Why are we standing? Let's sit. " Yugyeom sat down.

" Let's change seats. I'll let you sit beside him. " I whispered to Yong Neul. She grinned happily and went to sit beside Yugyeom while I'm sitting next to her.

Yugyeom POV:

"Why are you sitting here?" I said to her as she sat beside me.

"Rae Won wanted to change the seats." I looked at Rae Won and looked back at her.

"Change seat with me."

"But.."

"No but. Get up now." She got up and I sat beside Rae Won while she sat at my left. Rae Won looked at me confused. I just ignored her as the teacher came in.