Chapter 28

Rae Won POV:

I took the purple book on the table and put it in my bag. I put the bag on my shoulder and went out of my room.

"Good morning!" I greeted everyone as I came down.

"Good morning, our princess!" Appa greeted me back with his sweet voice. Yeah, I'm back at my parents' house as there's no one in my house also Eunwoo oppa asked me to stay here so he won't be worried. We ate breakfast together.

"I'm done! I'll go to school first." I got up from the table.

"Rae Won! Wait!" I looked back to Taeyong oppa who stopped me.

"Let me send you."

"Okay. Let's go." We both got out from the house and Taeyong oppa drove the car to my school.

"Gomawo oppa. I'll go first."

"Umm. Take care of yourself. I'll pick you up after school." I nodded and got out of the car.

I stood in front of the school building.

'This year, my eonnies and oppas aren't here anymore so I need to be on my own. It's okay. You're in third year now. There won't be much problem, right? Hwaiting!' Someone put a hand around my shoulder.

"Why don't you go in?" I looked at the person and removed his hand away from my shoulder.

"Yugyeom-ah! Long time no see!"

"Of course. You're having a sweet days with your beloved husband." I covered his mouth.

"Shh! Lower your voice a little! What if others hear you?!" He put my hand away.

"Okay. Sorry." He went in. I also went in the building to our class. I sat beside him. I elbowed him.

"Hey, Yugyeom. How are you and Yong Neul now?"

"Hi guys!"

"Yong Neul-ah! Come and sit here." Yugyeom greeted her quickly. I looked at them confused as Yong Neul sat at the left side of him.

"You two..."

"We've reconciled." Yugyeom said and Yong Neul smiled happily.

"That's good! Then us three can be best friends like before, right?"

"Of course, Rae Won. That's what I've wanted." Yong Neul said looking straight into my eyes and smirked. I turned my body to face the board awkwardly.
~~~~~~
"Okay, that's all for the class today. All of you can go out for lunch now. Kim Rae Won and Lee Dong Seok, wait for a while." All of our classmates left for lunch except me and one of my classmate. I don't really know her as she doesn't talk much but what I knew is she's always one rank behind me in exams.

" I have one thing to tell both of you. Congratulations as you both have been elected as student union members. So, this afternoon, after class, please go to the student union room for the first meeting of this year. That's all. You two can go now." We both bowed and left.

" I think we can help each other as we'll work together more in the future. Hope we can get along well together. "I showed a hand to shake with her. She shook my hand.

" I think you're the one who'll help me. Actually, I'm always envious of you. Well, you're loved by many and always top in exams. "

" Nonsense. I know you're just one rank behind me in exam, right ? You're great too. Maybe we can study together in the future? "

" Okay! I would love to! "We smiled and went to the cafeteria together.