Chapter 27

Eunwoo POV:

I went out of the bathroom after taking a bath. She sat on the bed playing with phone. I sat beside her.

"Rae Won, I have something to discuss with you."

"I'm hearing." She said still playing with her phone.

"I'm thinking of furthering my studies instead of finding work."

"That's good. I agree with that."

"But, there's a problem with it. I'm going to another city." She put her phone aside and turn towards me.

"Why another city? Why not here?"

"I'm sorry. Actually, I've decided this long time ago. Before we get married." She sighed.

"There's nothing we can do about it. I need to stay here for school and the company. You can go."

"Really ?!"

"Of course. I won't be in your way. It's for your own future too."

"That's why I love you so much. You're understanding." I hugged her.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sleepy. Go away!" She pushed my hand away but failed.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep like this. Holding you." I pouted.

"It's up to you." She set herself on the bed and I also did the same. I put my left hand on her waist and my right hand caressed her hair. She tightened her hand around my waist.

"Good night, dear." I kissed her forehead and drove to sleep.

Rae Won POV:

Taeyong oppa and I stood under a tree while waiting for Eunwoo oppa reporting himself.

"Hey Rae Won. Are you really okay with this?"

"Umm. What's wrong?"

"Just, you see. He's so handsome. He's definitely gonna have many fangirl. Aren't you worried?"

"No. Moreover, we're legally married. Nothing can beat that status, right?"

"Whatever I said, you won't take it seriously, huh?"

"Rae Won, hyung. I'm done."

"Good. Where to go next?" I pulled his luggage inside the building. He stopped me.

"We're going to the dormitory. Let me carry the luggage." He took the luggage from my hand and walked away. I looked back at Taeyong oppa. He came and put his hand on my shoulder.

"He's sad to leave you." He dragged me with his hand still on my shoulder.

"Wow! So handsome!" I heard girls whispering when we walked past them.

"Oppa, help me this one time." He looked at me with a questionable face. I put away his hand from my shoulder and ran towards Eunwoo oppa. I grabbed the luggage from his hand and passed it to Taeyong oppa. Then, I jumped behind his back. He piggybacked me.

"Oppa, why are you so quiet today? Are you sad to leave me?"

"Umm..."

"Aigoo, don't be sad. You can come back when you're free and I also can visit you anytime, right?" I pinched his cheek. He nodded.

"Hey! You two young couple there! Stop acting lovey-dovey in front of me, can you? How come you did this to your dear single cousin..."I jumped off from his back and we both turned around.

" Ah?! He already have a girlfriend? His girlfriend is pretty. What a perfect couple!" I smiled as I heard the girls whispered to each other.

" Aigoo, my dear Taeyong oppa. Just find a girl quickly and stop meddling with my affair. " He came to us with the luggage. Eunwoo oppa took the luggage from him.

" Gomawo, hyung. Sorry for troubling you."

"It's okay. I'm just kidding. You'll be parting soon. I understand it."

"Rae Won-ah, you should go home now. You'll start your school tomorrow."

"Ah?! I don't wanna go back yet..." He leveled down to my height.

"Be good." He patted my head. I sighed.

"Alright. Then, I'm going back now. Take care of yourself."

"Don't worry about me. You should take care of yourself. Anything just call me. Don't keep it to yourself." I nodded and hugged him. He caressed my hair and kissed my tip of head.

"I'll miss you." We pulled out of hug and bid goodbye to each other.

"We're going now, Eunwoo. Bye." Taeyong oppa held my hand and we left.