Of Halloween costumes 🎃

Blasie spent the day with Ron on a date.They first were going to go to Hogsmeade but then they spotted Neville.So they apparated to the California beach.Ron was on the sand lubed up in sunscreen eating watermelon."Are you always eating" Blasie asked.Ron didn't respond and continued to eat the pinky fruit.

Blasie put on his Fenti sunglasses and rested on the beach towel."What do you think our friends are doing now"Ron asked."Harry and Draco are probably fucking ,Pansy is listening to Lana Del Rey,Granger is at the library,Luna is smoking weed,and Ginny is doing pranks".

Ron snorted"Thats oddly specific"he ran his frecklely fingers through the darker boys curly hair.Blasie took the other boys cheek and smashed their lips together.Soft lips mouthing each other in romance,Blasie pulled back."Is it wrong I want to be your boyfriend".

Ron rolled his blue eyes"No thats good"and gave him a kiss on the nose.:You also remember today's Halloween so we might have to leave a little early"said Blasie.Ron nodded then running into the ocean water Blasie laughed hard.

@lighting

I forgot today was Halloween um 🥴

comments 

@realblonde-This is why you weren't sorted into ravenclaw you NEED a calendar..

@frizzygal- Much agreed you need to be organized ^

@blackbob- u guys  CHILLLL 

@malenickiminaj- the lack of glasses...🤫

@justredok- where have you been ^ mmm❓

@malenickiminaj- on a date I already said 🙄✋

@blackbob

I'm a gold fairy now 👆

comments 

@realblonde- the phone is covering half you face 😃🙊

@malenickiminaj- This really cute like it not a cheap costume that's for shore 

@freckles- is it real gold?