Of baby talk🐣

@blackbob

                                    definitely not stolen from Draco's camera roll ;0 

                                    comments

                                   @frizzygal- I'm actually crying I don't know why this made me laugh 

                                    @justredok-dracos getting crushed @realblonde CAN U BREATHE 

                                     @realblonde-lol yeah im fine 💀😭^

                                      @blackbob-wait bitch message me ^

-

(Instagram Messages)

@blackbob-Isn't lying face down bad for the baby

@realblonde-um idk i probably think the baby was a week old....i dont think it bad

@blackbob- still cant believe your having a baby 

@realblonde- well about can i talk to you?

@blackbob-yeah sure I'll meet you in your dorm ➖👄➖

-

"So what did you want to talk about?" the girl asked. Draco took a deep breath"So about the baby, I was thinking about doing an abortion because I wanted to finish school and I am way too young but my mother visited and I felt kind of guilty".

"Guilty you did nothing wrong"Pansy pointed out."I know but my mothers always wanted grandchildren and I feel like I'm taking away that chance from her. Pansy snorted"You do know that you are not forbidden having children after this".

Draco shifted nervously"Yeah I know but..I don't know how to explain but-".Pansy took a wild guess"You actually want to have the baby".Draco nodded"I honestly feel that it's my fault I got really attached, and I feel like I would start crying if I forced to get rid of it".

"Well that's your choice, have you told anyone, "she asked."No but I think I'm going to tell Harry next".Pansy gasped"Wait have you told Hermione, Ginny, Luna, or Ron about it?".Draco shook his head"No but I probably should there really close with Harry and I would count Luna as a best friend".

Pansy took a deep breath, since the next question. Was a question she knew the blonde most likely didn't want to talk about. But she knows it was bound to happen sooner or later." So your father, are you going to talk to him about the baby situation".

Draco scoffed"Uh no I'm not talking to him I hate him".Pansy nodded, there was no use of it anymore." So first of all what's the name and the gender".She was excited, to hear all his name's ideas.

"I actually have a list, I was thinking for girl names Lily, Narcissa, or Athena".Pansy took the list"Oh my god name one of your children Pansy".Draco rolled his eyes"Bitch no, anyways on to the boy's names I could go, for James, Adrien or Scorpius".

Pansy wrote down the name"Oh what about Sol for a girls name?".Draco wrote it down"you know I kind of want to go baby shopping, for clothes and stuff".He propped up his head with his hand." I'm kind of excited"Pansy rose an eyebrow"Okay very excited" he admitted.

-

(Instagram Messages)

@lighting-hey we havent talked in a long time are you made at me

@realblonde-oh my god no did you think that?

@lighting-well kind of 

@realblonde-no just a bit busy but i want to talk to with you about something...again 

@lighting-lol sure meet me in my dorm :) 

-

The blonde was nervous his palms were sweaty. His stomach had a weird turning feeling, and a sensation of poking needles went over his skin. Harry was looking at him with worry, his intertwined their hand. Draco let out a shaky breath "It's about the baby".

"I going to keep, I'm sorry" he whispered."Why are you apologizing, I'm not mad at you".Draco smiled, he really needed that he was happy Harry was not mad with his choice of keeping the baby. The blonde grabbed the other boy's jaw and pulled him in for a kiss.

His pale hand running through his jet-black hair. The bit of stubble on the Gryffindor's chin scratched him slightly. But not enough for him to step back. He felt warm all over, his skin heating up a blush probably appearing on his face.

He pulled back to the breath, staring at the emerald green eyes before him." I was thinking of telling Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Luna".He explained he already told Pansy and Blasie, and that he wanted to tell the other four too.

"Yeah, I actually wanted about that, but seems you already thought about it"Harry chuckled."I don't know how it going to work, but I want it too"Harry agreed. Adding a baby to the mix, hopefully, would affect anything.

-

@nargalsqueen

Pretty flowers grown by Neville🤍

comments

@justredok-the caption should have bee pretty YOU 

@realblonde-you look so cute 🥺

@malenikiminaj-miss gurl i might need to steal your jeans 

@blackbob-  bad😼bitch💥alertↈ

___________________________

Im I the only one who loves taking care of babies. They're so cute and I love being around them. This is why I kind of want my brother to have a baby already. But the thing with me is after they turn 3...they get kind of annoying. I AM SO SORRY BUT  but from experience .