Of telling Blasie🛹

TW! mentions of abortion

Blaise was on a chair texting away on his phone, a blush clear on his face." Who are you texting"asked Draco, Blasie snorted"Ron".Draco looked at his best friend, he had told Pansy so he should tell Blasie."Um Blasie can I tell you something".

Blaise looked up from his phone"Yeah sure, you look nervous did you rob a bank or something".Draco giggled"What no, it's about how I got 'sick' ".Blaise threw him a confused look"But you were actually sick, no".Draco shook his head"I went to the hospital wing, and Pomfrey told I-"

Draco motioned for the boy to come closer." I'm having a baby" he whispered into his ear. He didn't want anyone to hear. If it got into the hands of anyone, it would spread like wildfire. Blaise looked at him as if he told him the biggest lie in history.

"Wait are you messing with me-"Draco went to the trunk, and took out a picture of an ultrasound."Look" it was an ultrasound of a three-week-old baby. Blaise's eyes nearly fell out of his skull, he took the picture and examined it closely.

"Is it Potters?" he asked, Draco rolled his eyes." He's the only person I fucked with you dummy, so yes it's his".Blaise looked at him with a serious look"So what are you going to do".Draco didn't know , did he want to have this baby or not. Was a question always floating around in his mind.

"What's the gender, did you think of the name"Draco shook his head." No, I didn't want to get attached but it's hard not thinking of names and trying to guess the gender".When he started thinking of that, he started imaging a nursey and cute baby clothes.

"I was thinking of having an abortion I was sure of it, well at first but now I think I'm attached," he said tearfully, Blasie sat next to him. He gave him a tight hug, "You just need time to think you'll choose the right decision".

-

@freckles

I forgot about 1 essay

I forgot about 1 essay.....help?

comments

@malenikiminaj- i would offer to help for something in return BUT im stupid 2 so 🧐

@nargalsqueen- is it due today

@freckles- Y E S ^

@frizzygal- this why you have to focus ron

@blackbob- or copy off somebody 😉

@frizzygal- no dont to that ^ 🚫

@nargalsqueen

dazed bc im sleepy 💤

comments

@realblonde- your face is what i feel like right now 

@frizzygal- what did you do

@nargalsqueen- ginny did me^

@freckles- oh...i didnt need to know that😀

@justredok- whaAAAt...no im a angel😇

@frizzygal-lies^

@malenikiminaj-oh to see without my eyes ➖👄➖

__________________________

UM WHY THE HELL is armie hammer A CANNIBAL WTF 😀

timothee omg what is he thinking now O.o  WE WONT GET A CALL ME BY YOUR NAME 2 BC OF THS MAYBE 

o  WE WONT GET A CALL ME BY YOUR NAME 2 BC OF THS MAYBE