Of baby talk🍼

Finally, Draco was thirty-five weeks pregnant the baby was as big as a honeydew melon. It gave him chills having to push a baby the size of that out of his body. He was reading male pregnancy books with Luna and they said the birth of a child should happen usually around thirty-seven weeks. Born before that would mean a premature baby.

 Infants born through weeks twenty-three and twenty-eight are extremely premature. He sighed he was excited but still nervous. McGonagall had gone over her plan. They would be able to stay here at Hogwarts still completing their education. When they weren't available an elf nanny would fill the baby's need. She also moved them into a shared dorm which both boys were delighted. It was ready for baby, the crib was Draco's favorite part.

 His mother had ordered a canopy crib from France. The cushions and mattress a pewter grey the skeleton of the crib being white wood. Mrs. Weasley made quills and sweaters for the baby. Hermione had gone out shopping with Ron buying fairytale books for the baby. Ron of course bought the baby a Wizard's Chess set." For the future!" he said to Hermione. Pansy bought all the trendiest baby clothes, from designer brands. 

Blaise went with Pansy they both shared expenses and let's just say they bought a lot. Ginny was talking about how she wanted to teach the baby quidditch when he was older. 

Luna made mini version of her funky glasses and went to library to get books about the sky. Draco of course decorated the rest of the room. Draco and Harry decided that blue would be a lovely color. (If we're being honest Draco persuaded him). He started having contractions which caused dull aches in the back, lower abdomen, and pressure on the pelvis.

-

@malenikiminaj

okay but the babys fits are going to be fire bc of me and pots and pans 🔥

comments

@blackbob-yuh i cant wait for Scorp to try the fendi playsuit

@lighting-hes going to grow out of it why send so much

@blackbob-to spoil him 😈

@frizzygal-well hopefully he'll read the book

@freckles-what about my chees set

@malenikiminaj-babe its a baby it doesn't know what chess even is ^

@nargalsqueen-this baby is going to be very spoiled 😭

@justredok

sun 🤷‍♀️☀

comments

@realblonde-  its the glasses for me

@lighting- what about them

@realblonde- like yours..but better im kidding

@blackbob- sorry potter but i like lunas glasses better

@lighting- oh come on!

@nargalsqueen- my skin is glowing !

_____________________

when  i was thinking of baby clothes my mind went to papa bears Fendi outfit. This baby cost more than my left shoe ✋😭 he is adorable so happy for Nicki 💜

 This baby cost more than my left shoe ✋😭 he is adorable so happy for Nicki 💜