Of united 🤝

(Instagram Messages)

@lighting- hermioneee

@frizzygal- about time you texted me

@lighting- so uh Draco blocked me 😶

@frizzygal- yes I know

@lighting- I need to talk to him !

@frizzygal- what was the fight about first of all

@lighting- Draco said he was feeling weird and he didn't want to get married just yet...and I got mad

@frizzygal- well you should apologize for your anger and work out another date for your wedding

@lighting- but he's not going to listen to me he's so petty !!

@frizzygal- well you love so find out how to find him 👍

@lighting- what?!

@lighting- no Hermione come back!!!
-

@frizzygal

No bra club

No bra club

comments

@blackbob- bras are so uncomfortable..looking beautiful as always 💗

@frizzygal- you spoil me with too many compliments !! ^ 😂

@nargalsqueen- They are un3comfortable thats why I stopped wearing them

@malenikiminaj-  fr it's low-key humid like gurll my hair outta control

@freckles- lmaoo you should sees Harry's it looks like 💥 a big messy spike thing

@justredok- bruh *cough* remmber the situation ^

@freckles- oh yeah ..😶^

____________
Harry has figured out that Draco had been staying at Hermione's and Pansy's place.(Luna has informed him).He knew the blonde would be mad.But he needed to talk to Draco. And he hadn't seen his own son in 3 day.

He knocked thrice on the door hoping it wouldn't be Draco that opened it. Of course with his luck Draco opened the door."Fucking Potter get out of here"he spat.

His blonde hair and grey-blue eyes peaking through the creak of the door."Draco I came here to talk, I'm not going to do anything".The blonde gave the door a shove and it hit Harry against his forehead.

Ouch, great another scratch on his head. He opened up the door, following after Draco.The pale boy was seated criss-cross on the guest bed.He didn't look so well.His hair didn't have it's usually shine.

His eyes looked tired from lack of sleep and from crying.With caution Harry took a seat next to Draco.He put his hand over his.Draco shifted slighty from Harry.

Harry sighed "I just want you to know that I'm not mad anymore, we don't have to get married this month or year, we'll wait until we're ready".Draco let out a shaky breath and went to give Harry a bone breaking embrace.

He sobbed on his  shoulder. Harry kissed his cheek and ran his fingers through one locks of hair. "Daddy?"asked a small vocie.Harry looked over to see Scorpuis in his crib reaching out for his dad.

Harry went to and picked him up by the armpits."Did you take care of papa for me?" he asked as he cradled the toddler in his arms. Scorpuis nodded giving  Harry a smile.
_________
I'm currently going on vacation to see my family. The people who are traveling with me are vaccined and so am I.

We are wearing face masks and face shields during the entire flight and while we are in the airport.

I'm going to see my tía, grandma and grandpa.My grandpa hasn't been doing good.

He has lungs problems, he hurt his hip, he's not eating well and he is forgetting things. My tía and grandma are better they just only forget stuff.

Don't worry I will still be uploading bestie! I just want to spend time with my family because I don't know how much time I have left with them.💗