Of the hospital wing🩹

(Instagram Messages) 

@realblonde- fuck my bladder 

@blackbob- why 

@realblonde- i keep peeing every sec

@blackbob- PFTT

@realblonde- its not funny hoe also my nipples still hurt :( 

@blackbob- idk make Harry kiss them better 

@realblonde- omg ew 

@blackbob- why the fuck u lying i see u with ur hickies all over you chest 

@realblonde- 🖕

@blackbob- 😜

-

Draco huffed as he laid in bed with Harry, "What's wrong" asked Harry. Putting his arms around the blonde and pulling him into a hug.

Draco winced and pulled back"Sorry it just that...".Harry raised a brow, Draco sighed"My nipples hurt" he mumbled".

Harry frowned kissing his nose "Want me to kiss them better?".Draco rolled his eyes" No it's just an excuse for you to fuck me".

Harry snorted"Well you got me there".Draco nuzzled into Harry's neck, his life sucked right now.

He had all these problems before and now he's always peeing. He couldn't even eat his breakfast before running back to the toilet.

-

@nargalsqueen

:)Salt and sodium are not the same thing

comments

@realblonde-hi 👀

@justredok-hello love <3 

@nargalsqueen-hello :) ^

@lighting- I thought all my life they were the same thing

@freckles- what how

@frizzygal- While the words "salt" and "sodium" are often used interchangeably, they are not the same. Sodium is a substance that affects blood pressure and is the main ingredient in salt. Ordinary table salt is only 40 percent sodium. The other 60 percent is another mineral, chloride.

@blackbob-i had a stroke reading that ^ 

At breakfast, Draco was happily watching friends squawk. Blaise and Pansy were arguing which fashion trend of the 90s was better."Little black dresses!" yelled Blasie. Pansy sneered"No patent leather " she argued back.

Draco rolled his eyes,acid-washed jeans was the clear answer. Draco put the fork to his mouth, he wasn't vomiting anymore. Well, I guess he jinxed himself because at the moment. He felt nauseous and he felt the food building up his throat.

He covered his mouth and ran out to the great hall, rushing to the nearest bathroom. He hurled, tears falling down his cheeks as he did so.

He spit out the flavor out of his mouth, he felt sickly warm. He felt tears build up in his eyes. He heard the doors open"Draco?" it was Harry. He knocked on the door"You okay".

"Well, no figuring as I just vomited my whole stomach into the toilet" he spat. Following behind him was Hermione"Coming through, move Harry".Hermione kneeled next to him.

Putting her hand on his forehead"He's really warm and he just vomited".Hermione thought"Not to mention all the other things happening during the week.

"The best choice is to go to the hospital wing"Draco scoffed."I do not need to go I'm fine".Harry rolled his eyes"No you're not come on" he dragged a whining Draco out of the bathroom. Finally arriving at the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey coming to them.

"Oh Mr.Poter what's happened now" Harry chuckled."It's not me like it usually is, it's Draco this time".She nodded dragging the blonde boy to a bed." Now off you go Mr.Potter" she shooed him off"But I just got here".She gave him a stern look, he sighed walking out of the wing.

-

@lighting

#pukeydraco hes in the hospital wing but i was forced to leave 🙄

comments

@blackbob- pukey draco more like prat draco

@freckles-i mean he was always a prat

@frizzygal-a prat who harrys boyfriend

@justredok-nah its fine harry calls draco a bitch all the time😈

@frizzygal- HARRY!

@lighting-what he likes it when i call him that :-) 

@malenickiminaj- not draco having a degradeing kink🦧

_____________

Grace is so cute :')