Of baby Scorpius⚜

Draco was a bit drowsy and tried, all those hours being painful. But none the less he could know hold his baby. The baby was still a bit reddish the reasoning being it was born just a few seconds ago. Harry had his chin resting on Draco's shoulder. You could thin strands of platinum blonde hair.

It had harry's nose and chins, and an in-between blend of Draco's and Harry's skin tone. That's when little Scorpius decided to open his eyes. He had Harry's bright emerald eyes, he looked around the room in curiosity. Draco's eyes became too well with tears, he was a perfect mixture of him and Harry.

Scorpius let out a small yawn, Draco smiled kissing him on the forehead. The blonde supported the head of the newborn, rocking him slightly. The baby started to let out a cry, his face turning into frustration. Harry handed the pale boy a bottle. Scorpius sucked on the tip of the bottle as his life depended on it.

Which is kind of did, Draco gave him one last kiss and handed Scorpius to Harry. Draco could see Harry was happy, tears of happiness streamed down his face." He's fussy like you" said Harry, Daco scoffed.

-

Pansy quickly came to hold the baby, "He has to meet his fabulous auntie Pansy" she said. She changed him into the Fendi outfit. She rocked him in arms making funny faces at him."I just know you're going to such a baddie, I'm going to tell you the best brands and the places to do your hair.

-

Hermione carefully took him her soft arms. She observed him for a while "A beautiful mix of both of you guys" she smiled. Scorpius raised a hand and grabbed a stream of her frizzy hair. She laughed "No no no don't touch that"opening his small hand. He giggled at her as if he did nothing.

-

Blaise decided to watch him from afar. The baby was on a wool blanket (knitted by molly of course). Wiggling, his toes and hands Blasie handed him a Fendi teddy bear that matched his outfit." You're going to be a stylish baby, you're not going out looking like a potato sack".Blaise leaned forward" Like some people" he whispered.

-

Ron held on to Scorpius tightly, not wanting to drop him. Ron took a chess piece and handed it to the baby." Ronald it is a baby careful he could swallow it"scolded Hermione. Scorpius held on to the figure with his tiny fingers, Hermione tried to take it back. But he would start to cry and make a big fuss over it.

-

Luna calmed him down singing him a lullaby to him Scorpius had fond of her hair too. Trying to catch all the butterfly and flower clips in it. Luna put on her funky glasses and put a mini pair for Scorpius. His huge green eyes blinked in excitement. Letting out a gurgling sound, wiggling his legs.

-

Lastly was Ginny she was very excited. She rested his head on her shoulder."You're so adorable how do you manage this" she said in coo."I can not wait to teach you quidditch"Slowly moving along the air as he was flying. He let out noises of happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________