Of a yes💁‍♀️

Instagram Messages 

@lighting- heyyy💗

@realblonde- hello (:

@lighting- can you meet somewhere 

@realblonde- sure..but where is the where

@lighting- this lil garden with flowers...uh I'll text you the address 

@realblonde- ha ok should dress well?

@lighting- uh yeah sure if you want

@realblonde- okay see ya 💕

-

Draco was styling his hair,almost ready to go.He was wearing a purple sweater and light blue jeans.He smiled at mirror once he was done.He walked down the stairs and looked at the address."Hm that's not too far I can walk" he said to himself.As he walked the sun warmed him up, the wind cooling him down.T

he blonde looked over to where the entrance of the garden was.It had a silver gate and rose bushes. It was beautiful and smelled fresh and like it had recently rained.He pushed past the gates and look for a head of jet-black hair.The bees in the sky buzzed.All flowers of any type of color was there.

He saw Harry on a stone bench.He was looking at a  fountain the sun hitting his face.His tan skin and emerald green eyes glimmered."So why did you ask me to come?"Draco asked as he sat down .Harry turned to him with a nervous looking "no reason just to look around".Draco knitted his eyebrows but continued to follow the other boy."My mom used to have a garden, it was pretty until my father burned it down"Draco sighed."Why did he burn it up thats pretty messed up?"Harry asked.

"I don't know he thought it made the family look weak or whatever was going on in that odd mind of his"Draco plucked a lily.The blonde smiled putting it behind Harry's ear.Harry blushed, Draco went over to another bush.The flowers were a pale blue.His mother loved this color of blue.He was about to pick it when he felt Harry take his hand behind.

He turned and found the gryffindor down on one knee (A/Ndon't think nasty ya freaky freaks 😏).Draco agasped covering his mouth."Um this really awkward because I didn't plan a speech and stuff"Harry said.The blondes laughed, drying away his trickling tears.

"I really love you, like alot I mean I'm always talking about you and Ron get really annoyed and tells me stop...sorry I got carried away".Draco rolled his eyes playfully."I want to be with you forever, I want to live with you and fight about um curtain colors "he said in a questioned tone.Draco was about to cry of happiness.This was actually happening to him?! "So will you marry me?"Harry asked,Draco screamed.

Running into Harry's arms almost knocking him down."Yes!" He yelled, with tears in his eyes.Harry took his plae hand and put the ring on his fourth finger."I thought you knew because I dropped the ring twice"he chuckled.Draco stared mesmerized by the pretty ring.It had a sliver band and a light purple gem."It's so beautiful, how did you know I liked these types of rings the blonde asked."Oh I asked Pansy and Blasie"he responded.

-

@realblonde 

AHHHHHHHHH

comments 

@blackbob- AKSSKKS DID YOU CRY

@realblonde- yes 🙄🤚^

@malenickiminaj-  LQWOBSMALWOW IM DIED IM DEADDD

@justredok- I predicted this remember I told you ...you needed a husband 😼

@lighting- wait really you did this...like with your wand

@nargalsqueen- no harry...she's just saying because🙃^

@lighting- ohhh

@freckles- congrats mate did you drop the ring ??

@lighting  yes but only 2 times Draco didn't see

@freckles- pftt😭^

@frizzygal- OHMYGOD HOW DID IT GO HARRY HOW YOUR LINES?!

@lighting- well good in my opinion 

_______

IM GOING TO SHOW YOU Loco 🤪Maniac💥 SICK BITCH 🖕PHYSCOPATH 🧏‍♀️ MENTAL OUT MY BRIAN🙈 BAT SHIT 💫GO ISANE 👋💨