Of wondering 💨

Pansy was talking with a auror about the crime.With girl being so little they couldn't get much out of her.Hermione had the girl on her lap.The girl was looking around with her hazel eyes.Little freckles went across her cheeks.Hermione was cleaning up her face with a wipe."Well we've got all the details we had let's see what we can see"Pansy scoffed"What you can do a women was probably killed and her child was left behind?!"she spat."Yes ma'am I know but you didn't see the  crime scene and girl doesn't speak much"the auror said

.Pansy huffed"What do we do with girl?"the auror handed her a sheet.They found out the girls identity.Her name was Khadija Amir, and she was indeed one years old.She was a half-blood her father was a muggle.He had died from an illness the paper didn't state which one. Khadija's mother had moved from the east.There wasn't much else just other personal information like height and weight.

Pansy went back to the waiting room, sitting next to Hermione.It was one in the morning, and both Hermione and Pansy were tired.For hours they waited, Pansy went out to get food. Khadija was quiet and didn't fuss.She ate but she lwt no sound out of her mouth.Hermione worried because a child this age shouldn't be this quiet.A women with her hair tied back in a tight bun walked kver.She had a navy blue suit and a serious look on her face.

Hermione looked up at her, she got a werid energy from her.The women sat down"This is not a common thing, we don't know where the child's mother is"the women looked through her files."We know the mother's name, Nadia".The strange thing was that Khadija didn't respond.Hermione said the name again to Khadija but she didn't react."The only thing left for us to do is put Khadija in a orphanage"the women said.

Both girls didn't like this idea, Hermione knew orphanage's weren't always top notch.Hermione cleared her throat"Can you atleast check the orphanage make sure it's safe"The women nodded, then she walked away."I feel bad if we left her at a orphanage, she's just a baby" said Pansy. Khadija looked at the Gryffindor and Slytherin giving them a smiles.

"Mommy and Mama?" she said with curiosity in her eye. Honestly Pansy didn't know what to say.She and Hermione weren't Khadija's parents.But she didn't want the girl to feel upset."Uh yes "Pansy said, Hermione gave her a glare."Pansy what if her mothers alive we just lied to her"she whispered shouted.

__________

I've been wanting to give Pansy and Hermione a child. Hope you enjoyed this, let me know what you think any suggestions are expected happily.💜

⬆️This sounds so fancy but anyways besties drink water, shower and eat some food!