Of now i know🧠

@lighting

why did you wake me up at 5:30 😢 @realblonde

comments

@blackbob-OMG LET ME PAINT UR NAILS RIGHT NOW ❗

@lighting-ok but only bc you sound like you have homicidal rage :0 ^

@malenikiminaj-wtf ya'll going somewhere 

@realblonde-yes ^

@realblonde-i look so lovely in this

@lighting-i was thinking my hand but i guess not :( 

@justredok- PFTT^

-

Draco sat on the hospital bed, with Harry on the side. Today was the day of finding out the gender of the baby. Draco was at seven weeks, and he couldn't wait any longer. Pomfrey came over with a smile, "Well let's start".Using a spell, it showed a hologram the baby was much bigger.

The witch squinted looking at the baby. Writing down notes on parchment of paper. A few minutes into the act, she finished."It seems I am done, you two are having a baby boy".Draco's eyes watered, a tear managed to escape. Harry tried it with his finger.

Then gave him a soft kiss on the forehead." What are we going to name the baby, I mean I already had ideas" mentioned Draco." You already have ideas?!" the other boy asked shocked. Draco nodded, a bright smile on his face.

"I was thinking Scorpius, I wanted to keep the Blacks family tradition".Harry smiled at him"Please tell you're are not coming up with some crazy-ass middle name" he chuckled."Well I was thinking maybe Hyperion".

Harry stared at him, mouth open out of shock." Uh maybe not that, what even is a Hyperion".Draco cleared his throat" He was the Titan god of heavenly light, one of the sons of Ouranos and Gaia and the father of the lights of heaven--Eos the Dawn, Helios the Sun, and Selene the Moon".

-

Hermione was sitting on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. She was highly confused.was going on with Draco. Though she had some theories she thought they were too far-fetched. Maybe Pansy could tell her something. She got off the bed and started walking to Pansy's dorm.

She knocked three times announcing her presence. The door opened revealing Pansy."Hey" the Slytherin girl gave her a peck on the lips." I came here to talk about Draco, I have a theory but I thinks it's crazy maybe you could help I don't know".

Pansy nodded, throwing herself on the bed."Well, Draco was having symptoms that many women have during pregnancy. It sounds crazy but there have been reports of male pregnancies in the wizarding world. But the thing is they are very fragile. There's not a whole lot known just yet."

Pansy starred into her eyes, she grinned. Grabbing his jaw and connecting their lips. Running her hair through her frizzy hair. Hermione was shocked, but none the less. Felt very warm, butterflies swarming in her stomach. Pansy pulled back cupping her Hermione jaw with both her hands.

"You're so fucking smart" she laughed."How the hell did you know"Hermione's eye grew. It was true, he was actually going to have a baby. She stood"Oh my god we need to Harry we-"Pansy grabbed her hand." Woah calm down Harry already knows so do me and Blasie, we just need to the others".

"They left early because there going to know the gender today".Hermione smiled softly"You know I'm happy for them, even though it's not ideal".Pansy nodded with her"Draco's so attached to the baby, its adorable bet 8 galleons Draco is going to spoil them".

"That is not fair because we all know Draco is going to spoil them rotten"Hermione giggled. Though she had wished Draco could have told her, they aren't best friends but she cares about him. But none the less it didn't bother her that much.

_________________________

Klaus needs love and attention PLEASE HE DESERVE'S IT🙌💖