Of a missing friend 👁

Pansy was relieved, well a little bit. She's 95% sure that Harry didn't cheat on Draco. So that was great, she didn't want Scorpius to have a broken family. She got a notification from her phone she sighed. It was from this Ravenclaw girl called Aria Aldine. She was from their same year, she had curly drab dark brown hair. She had hazel eyes and had a caramel skin tone. She was fairly friendly and extremely reserved but still loveable. They had been hanging out, since last week. So when Aria asked her if she wanted to hang out she accepted. 

She slipped on her sneakers and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She was going a bit plain since she was going out with a friend. She walked down the hallways, she always forgot where the Ravenclaw dorms were. She cursed there should be a map handed to every student here in this school. The air was eerie and that didn't cover the sound of footsteps. She heard clicks on what was apparently heels according to her ears.

 She turned but it was just empty space. She shrugged and looked through the hallways trying to figure the right direction." I think it's this way" she said to herself. She felt a tug her hair"OW!" she screamed in pain. Shaking her head to get the hand off her head. When their right hand clasped over her mouth. She started to wave her arms in the air when one was injected with something. She let out a muffled yell, as she felt her eyes get droopy. Her muscles relaxed and her eyelids began to grow heavy.

-

@frizzygal

Thanks for the hair Luna!

comments

@nargalsqueen-thanks i've been practicing :)

@freckles-i like the lil clips on the hair idk what they're called

@malenikiminaj-BITCHASS IM HERE 🕳🏃🏽‍♂️

@justredok- oop queen i have that same belt

@malenikiminaj-ha same ^

@malenikiminaj-where pansy shes always the first to comment 😭✋

@nargalsqueen-sleeping? 

@justredok

Me, Luna and Hermione if she had short hair :P

comments

@nargalsqueen- hey i actually like that hairstyle 

@malenikiminaj-is this an anime?

@justredok-¯\_(ツ)_/¯^

@frizzygal- hahah yeah short and straight hair :) 

@freckles-i was not included in this picture 😔

@malenikiminaj-cause this a girl trio babes  🙄✋

@malenikiminaj

He kinda looks like Draco 😭

comments

@nargalsqueen- yeah he kinda does with blonde hair and grey eyes!

@malenikiminaj-the attitude and personality dont match tho

@freckles- whats that guy in the back o.O 

@justredok-i guess we'll never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

_______________________________________________

BITCH WAIT HOLD ON 😭✋ you're telling these two are the SAME AGEEee Kurapika looked like 14 and mr.oreo late 20s or early 30s BUT😀NO🙅‍♀️ they are both 19....

oreo late 20s or early 30s BUT😀NO🙅‍♀️ they are both 19