Of a ring💍

Harry was at a ring shop, looking through the selections." On Draco's list it says he would prefer a sliver band since it would go better with his skin tone".If you didn't remember Pansy is a know it all at what Draco likes (along with Blasie)." Also he hates pearl rings" Harry raises his brow"Why?" Pansy laughed."He says that they should be in bracelets, earrings, and necklaces instead".

Blaise looked through the rings. Knowing instantly which Draco would hate and adore."Hey what about this one?" said Blasie, a ring.With a silver band and an emerald. Pansy shook his head"Actually Draco's least favorite color is green, he likes purple and blue better".Harry tried to think of a ring Draco would want. A ring with an enormous diamond, so he picked up the biggest one he could find. Pansy snorted"Oh no, that's way too bulky he hates them like that, makes his hand look like a toddlers" she chuckled.

Blaise laughed along with her"Just go with a small or medium-sized diamond Potter".They went through many rings and both the Slytherins said no. The gems were too big or an ugly color. Or the band were something Draco wouldn't like. Harry thought he was going to be stuck here forever. When he saw in one of the ring containers. Was a slier banned and light Amethyst stone." This one looks good, right?" he was thinking they would decline.

But Pansy gasped, Blasie had a sparkle in his eyes. "Holy shit that's perfect," they both said in unison. The price tag was huge the ring was 19, 600 bucks. \Blaise gave a low whistle"That's huge you don't have to spend that much".Harry shook his head smiling at the ring." I think I can manage it"correction he could very much handle the cost.

-

@lighting

ha just went shopping :)

comments

@blackbob- OOooOO cool

@malenikiminaj-ha cool

@realblonde-why the hell you two texting so dry

@lighting-they aer sick 😀

@realblonde-oh okay hope the shopping turned out good 

@lighting-yup it did

@justredok-i just sit back and observe

@nargalsqueen-aw thats nice 

@nargalsqueen

i woke up like this

i woke up like this

comments

@freckles- Im a Barbie girl 👱🏼‍♀️in the Barbie world🌍life in plastic its fantastic🤩

@nargalsqueen- you cant brush my hair💇🏼‍♀️undress me anywhere👀imagination life is your creation🎇

@ralblond- she looks rough 

@malenikiminaj- never sleep with makeup everyone knows that 

@justredok- i think she might be dying insid

@blackbob- me too ^

@frizzygal- really ? :(

@blackbob- lol nah...