Of exposing the little uh oh⛸

TW!abortion

(Instagram Messages)

@realblonde-can i talk to you in private 

@lighting-uh sure where and when 

@realblonde- meet me next to the doors at the great hall and i'll lead you into a hallway...rightnow

@lighting-ok see ya

-

Draco chewed on his nails, a habit he had gotten rid of but had soon started again.

He heard footsteps, turning around he was met with Harry. Draco smiled weakly leading him into an empty hallway." So what did you want to talk about"asked Harry.

"About how I've been sick these past three weeks, I know why"Harry raised his eyebrows and smiled."That's good, so what's wrong"Draco sighed"Well the reason I was sick was that um".His words got stuck in his throat." I went to the hospital wing, and they give an ultrasound".

Harry knitted his eyebrows"Ok, but why that's odd".Draco looked at him, did he not know the ultrasound was a huge hint.

" I'm pregnant" he whispered, Harry gave him a look confusion." What I couldn't hear you".Draco glared at him"I'm pregnant you idiot" he cried.

Harry turned white as if he had seen a ghost."But that's not, you know" Draco looked down at his floor." I know but it's apparently possible, because Pomfrey told me a few days ago".Draco looked up at his eyes"Look I can understand if you want to break-".

"I don't want to, I still love you"Draco smiled,feeling a little bit at ease."I was going to have an abortion but Pansy told me I should tell you".he said."Well thank you for telling, but it's your body you would be the one going through it so what do you want to do".

"Well first I want to write a letter to my mother"

-

Dear Mother,

As you know, I have been acting in sexual activities. But it isn't with different people, it's only with my boyfriend. Who I haven't introduced to you, I had planned to but then. I became ill I was vomiting, had headaches, and was tired. Along with other things, so I went to the hospital wing.

It was a back and forth sort of even because I felt better some days and others I felt worse. So a few days ago I went back to the hospital wing, Poppy asked me if I had been doing any sexual intercourse. Which I said yes to, of course, protected. She gave me an ultrasound, which she asked me to left my shirt.

She put some kind of gel, on my stomach and then used some an unknown spell. Which proceed a hologram, I might be confusing you since I am using muggle words at some point. I could see on the hologram was a little shape, like a jellybean. This brings me to the subject of this letter, I'm pregnant.

I don't know how but she mentioned me being a pureblood and our family's history of veela's. The father of the child is Harry James Potter, we became friends this year. It turned into something else, I have informed him of what is happening.

Also, the fact I was considering having an abortion, I'm in school and having a baby. Would make things difficult, I'm not saying I don't want children I do but not just right now. Christmas break is not far away, so we can talk in person. Please do not tell father, I believe his reaction is going to be dreadful.

Love, Draco

-

@malenickiminaj 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVPVNhaIcY

comments

@justredok- can I GET THAT🗯

@blackbob-stupid FUCKING dinoSAURRR

@freckles-shes HUGEE but shes so beautiful  shes a mammoth of course 

@nargalsqueen- but why ya'll gots to LiiiiEEEE i just hit an ariana grande note b*tch 

@frizzygal- oh nah we gotta go 

__________________________

stan niki minaj 💕