Of a talking with Cissy👱🏻‍♀️

TW! mentions of abortion 

Draco was sleeping peacefully in his room, for the first time in many weeks. His headaches were currently cured as well as his morning sickness.

When someone opened his door yelling, "Oh my god what!"Draco yelled".Blaise went next to his side"Dray your mama here and she looks angry bitch".

Draco sat up"Oh shit" he groaned, balling his hands up in fists." She's in McGonagall's office just so you know, they're waiting for you".Draco nodded, rubbing his eyes. He stood up and dressed, going off to McGonagall's office.

-

He said the password, lemon drop, and entered the office. His mother's chair was facing the door. She had her silky hair twirled into a single dutch braid. Her lip was formed into a tight line, colored a wine red. Her icy blue eyes didn't have any sign of anger.

In fact, she looked quite nervous and worried. Her hands were on her lap, at the entrance of her son made her smile. She stood and went over to him, giving him a tight embrace. "Mrs.Malfoy and Draco please do sit down, I understand there some things to talk about".

McGonagall looked over at the blonde boy." I have informed of your condition, so I called your mother".She sighed"As you know having a child is not an easy task, and adding education to the mix would worsen it".Draco bit his lip"Are telling me to go back home with my mother".

"Well not exactly but more of a suggestion" he nodded. His mother turned to him"Draco please come home with me, the baby will be safe".Draco reached for her hand, holding it with both of his hands.

"Mother I don't think I want to have this baby".Narcissa, let out a shaky breath"Very well it is your body, but are you sure".Draco gazed at her eyes, he wasn't sure. He knew he was way too young to be having a baby, he needed to finish school.

There could be a chance he could have twins or triplets. But he kind had gotten attached, talking to the baby as if it was there. Well, it was there in his stomach, but the baby couldn't hear him.

-

Draco was laying on his back, trying to catch on to some sleep. He was tired he tried to close his eyes switch his position but nothing." I wonder what you would look if you came out" he said to the baby."Would you blond or black hair, I hope you don't get Harry awful eyesight" he giggled.

-

Draco stared longingly at the piece of cake, Luna was munching on. He wanted a piece of cake, but he couldn't."I don't understand why you don't like chocolate cake"taking to the baby of course." I certainly don't know where you got that from".

-

"You know I kind of miss going to parties, drinking but not weed" he huffed."I only took it to calm down, but I guess it'll have to stop I don't want to hurt you".

-

He was brought to earth when his mother squeezed his hand. He looked at her face"Like I said I don't know, but I want to stay here".Narcissa nodded"Okay but when you decided your choice please tell me, I want to be with you every step of the day".

-

@blackbob

So dracoOO was Cissy mad or

So dracoOO was Cissy mad or...? 🤥

comments

@reablonde- no its fine just worried about the thing 

@malenikiminaj- what THING i wana know the tea 

@freckles- does anyone see the G O L D bathtub in the back

@blackbob- mother sent me it

@justredok- poor owl 😀^

@blackbob- well idk how it got here but it got here 

@justredok

oh my god..ITS A HERMIONE GRANGER

comments

@realblonde-known to have frizzy hair

@nargalsqueen-known to always have its nose in a book

@malenikiminaj-know to be a bad bitch 

@blackbob-know to be my girlfriend 

@justredok-wait aww thats so cute^☹💖

@lighting-known to scold ron 24/7 

@freckles-known to scold me :( 

@frizzygal-aww that is true @blackbob💕

_____________________________

AHHHH omg I LOVE HER I LOVE HER 🎆