Of a little babys cry💧

@realblonde

i have 34% of sleep :) harry has like 25%

comments

@blackbob-C O F F E E ☕

@malenikiminaj-engrey drink >:)

@frizzygal-maybe take turns who cares for the baby when it crys at night

@lighting-hey good idea instead of doing  paper scissors rocks

@realblond- i still dont get the game^

@justredok-oh that game

@nargalsqueen-very well for making decisions 

@freckles

Blasie looks done with life

comments

@malenikiminaj- more like done with that restaurant they were out of he chocolate cake shake 

@nargalsqueen- giving me hisoka vibes 

@blackbob- JUST STOP YOUR CRYING ITS THE SIGN OF THE TIMES

@realblonde WE GOTTA GET AWAY FROM HERE !!!

@justredok- and im pain...😞

-

Draco was sitting on his bed, trying to work out an essay. He was almost done but he had to do fix some grammar mistakes. But little Scorpius was demanding attention. Making loud squeals wanting his papa to pick him up. Draco sighed putting his essay, quill, and inkpot on his nightside table.

He went to Scorpius and picked him up from the crib."Hello mon petit bébé," he said, kissing the baby's head of hair. He brought him back to the bed." Was your nap good hm?" he asked holding Scorpius. Scorpius let out a high-pitch squeal with a smile on his face.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes" Draco grabbed a squid plushie that Luna had bought. Giving it to Scorpius, his tiny grabbed onto the toy. He looked at it wanting to see if it moved."It's a toy babes it isn't real" Scorpius looked over to the bedside table. Reaching his hand over, Draco looked at the table.

"What do you want?"Scorpius's hands signaled the nightside table. Draco's eyes went to a picture of him and Harry."You want your daddy"the baby clapped his hands with a smile." Well you have to wait mon bébé, he's with your aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron".

Scorpius's smile turned into a frown, tear building up in his eyes. Finally, he exploded into tears, screams filling the room."Oh don't cry chérie" he picked up the 3 mothed old child. Resting the baby's head on his shoulder." He'll come back I promise"Draco reassured his son.

_______________________

Like my teachers be so pressed shes like "NO YOU HAVE TO USE THE METHOD I TAUGHT YOU!"🤦‍♀️Like ok but I got the right answer anyway 

-