Of the confession 🥀

TW!cheating

(Instagram Messages)

@realblonde- I did something horrible..

@fuckingtheo- what?

@realblonde- I cheated on you 

@fuckingtheo- OKay wow thats alot to handle thanks for playing for my heart i guess

@realblonde-Im sorry i am it was at the party i was drunk i didnt know what i was doing 

@fuckingtheo- thats what everyone says they were "drunk"

@realblonde- im not joking around!

@fuckingtheo- okay...what asshole did you cheat on me with?

@realblonde- I cant tell you because that would possibly ruin their reputation

@fuckingtheo- okay well we can still be friends right 

@realblonde- duh of course :) 

@fuckingtheo- well ok thanks for telling me though what you did was a bitchy move ...but ill forgive you 

@realblonde-oh i didnt expect you to forgive me thank you though 

@fuckingtheo- your welcome :)

@realblonde- bye :) 

-

@ realblonde

pretty fucking awkward💀

comments

@malenickiminaj- say CLICK take a PIC 

@blackbob- it rarely happens to know but potter would know hes the definition of awkward  

@lighting- i have no comment ^ 

@justredok-Okay Victoria secret model 

@nargalsqueen-  WN REIEYG YX4XWX48 B W

@lighting- um you ok ^ 

@nargalsqueen- sorry  i got spooked 

-

The next days were kind of awkward with Theo, but they managed to somewhat get on a normal level again. Draco always had someone's eyes lingering on him, just like he guessed it was Harry. While eating his breakfast Draco felt eyes on him and looked up, Harry just starring at him.

The blonde raised a brow and then waved, Harry awkwardly waving back. Pansy tapped his shoulder"I think he maybe wants to talk with you".

Maybe Draco thought he signaled for Harry to follow him, and walked out the door. Soon he heard footsteps"Potter you just can't just stare at me, they'll start with rumors you dunce".

Harry scratched the back of his neck"It's just that..".his words got stuck in his throat. Draco walked forward "Because what potter?".Suddenly his face was yanked into the others by lips. He was shocked staying frozen but he began to move his lips.

He felt hands go up to his shirt and run through his abdomen, Draco moaned in to kiss. He really should have pulled away, they were in the bloody hallway and could be caught at any moment. Draco pulled away from the kiss his hair messy from hands running through it. His lips red and puffy from the pressure of the kiss.

" Sorry did I make you uncomfortable"Draco shook his head"No it's just we're in the hallway, anyways I was going to ask why the hell you were starring at me"?

Harry turned crimson, fidgeting with his hands." It j-just from the other night it's driving me crazy".Draco listened heavily"You make me feel weird it's impossible to take my eye off you".

Did Harry like him? It feel a little far-fetched but maybe he did."I've been thinking about you too, even though I had a boy-" he was interrupted."Yeah you told me" he was pulled into a kiss slightly more intense. Potter ran his ran through his hair pulling his hair back, to reveal his pale neck

. Sucking and biting, leaving dark purple marks. The blonde whined pushing the boy away, he sighed."I need to go, we are not fucking in the middle of a hallway".Harry chuckled"Thats fair enough".Draco waved goodbye racing to the bathroom, he locked the door behind him. He looked through his bookbag and picked out a foundation tube and a beauty blender.

He applied the paste on the lovebites and tried his best to cover them. After a few minutes of struggle, he finally managed to cover them.

Only when you looked closely could you see a purple shade. He made his way into his next class hoping nobody would sit too close, and notice the spots.

_________________________

i feel like trump would be a bratty bottom 😼💅