Of a baby playdate👛

@frizzygal

this little pumpkin is waiting for someone

comments

@ligting- im stuck at work :'(

@blackbob-then sneak out 😈

@frizzygal-shushhh^ !!

@malenikiminaj- her chubby cheeks 🥺

@justredok- she has better style than me

@blackbob- khads a baddie 

@nargalsqueen- i was going to say bad baby..but nvm

@freckles-cash me outside ow 'bout that 🥱🙄

@blackbob

@realblonde bitch u taking 2 much time 

comments

@realblonde-beatuy takes time 

@malenikiminaj-pansy wouldnt know 😘 

@nargalsqueen-💀 damm double homicide ^

@justredok-makeup free ?

@frizzygal-yup 

@blackbob-you 2 wish you were me 🙄✋

@realblonde- in what universe ...

@blackbob- 😪🤞

@freckles-aprils fools ?

-

Scorpius was sat on Draco's lap, staring at the mirror. Wondering who was that other baby in the mirror. Wondering why it looked so much like him."Scorpius look at your hair"Draco cooed, it had reached his shoulders. Blonde beautiful curls, Scorpios looked amazing. With a comb Draco parted his hair, styling the voluminous curly hair. Draco picked him up by the armpits." Baby what do you want to wear?" he asked, "You going see Auntie Pansy and Hermione!".Scorpius squealed, jumping with his hands in the air." Like you papa" said the toddler, pointing at Draco's outfit. Which was a cyan sweater and baggy jeans with small flowers embroidered. White sneaker and yellow cat-eye sunglasses."Hmm ok, let me look"Draco looked through the drawers. He picked out a cyan shirt, overalls, and yellow sneakers." Papa, I want sunglasses!" Scorpius demanded."No how about you take the mini Louis Vuitton bag," he said. Draco sighed so many things to pack just go to Pansy's house. Luckily he already pre-packed, the diaper bags were on the couch. And the stroller was already by the door. Scorpius frowned"Papa my bag dowesn't match"Draco looked down at him."You're true love, Louis and Fendi don't match" he finished preparing the toddler's bottles and washed his hands." How about you bring your barbie instead so you can show it to Khadija?" Scorpius nodded.-"Khadija babes where you going?"Pansy followed after her. Khadija's hair was up in a bun and she was dressed in a big shirt with sneakers. The baby seemed to look out the window, waiting for a certain someone."I think she's waiting for Scorpius" Hermione said.The doorbell rang, Khadija went behind Pansy. Peeking out to see if her blonde friend was indeed there. Hermione opened the door and there was Draco and Scorpius. Khadija smiled and walked over to the blonde boy. Scorpios squealed when he saw her, he ran over and hugged her."This is my barbie Zendaya"Khadija looked at the doll. It had wavy hair and a light brown skin tone. Brown eyes and the doll's body fitted with a yellow dress. Khadija thought"From spiderman?"Scorpius nodded."I like the girl with red hair"Khadija walked over to her toy box. It was a back widow doll. The doll was in Natasha's iconic tight black jumpsuit." I also have witch"the little girl pulled out another action figure."Wanda!"Scorpuois said, with a finger pointing at the doll.-Draco sat on the couch his head on a pillow. Hermione took a sip of her tea"So are you and Harry talking about wedding stuff" she asked. Pansy smiled, she was obsessed with this kind of stuff." Well kinda, but how do I tell him the kind of wedding I want?" he asked."Well, what wedding were you thinking of?Draco didn't want a traditional wedding. Because of course he technically already broke two 'rules'.But he also didn't want a crazy modern thing either." Well, the colors, can't be hideous they have to look nice with my and Harry's skin tone".He didn't want it to be too hot or cold. Not too early or late, just in the middle." We're probably going have to recite the entrance and everything since Harry is bound to trip".Hermione snorted, stirring the cup of tea with a small tea. Pansy rolled her eyes"I give all luck to Potter because Draco you're are a picky bitch"Draco threw a pillow at her.

_____________________________

Not Netflix canceling a bunch of good shows for a hype house show 😧👋

Nikita skin tone each episode: 👩🏻👩🏼👩🏽👩🏾👩🏿

the only i guess person i watch thats in the show is larray but tats it 😸