Of back together 🎐

Draco was on his side, in his bed. Scorpius laid next to him, bundled up in one of Molly's blankets. Tears streamed down the blonde's face, he was heartbroken. His child wasn't going to have parents that were together. They weren't going to have a happy childhood. Oh and also Harry didn't even love him. Hermione came rushing into his room out of the blue." Draco I know two things, and you need to hear them".Draco sat up carefully not wanting to wake up his baby. Hermione sat next to him and smiled"Harry didn't cheat on you with Ginny.

 It was poly juice, someone is trying to break up you two up"Draco sniffed."So Harry does love me?" she nodded."He's been dying to come to see you, but I didn't let him I wanted to tell because I didn't know how you would react".Hermione cleared her throat" Also Pansy...she we-" she had trouble speaking."We don't know where she is"her voice cracking at the voice. Draco's smile turned into a frown.

" I- I need to go"Hermione looked up at him"Talk to Harry" she smiled sadly. She walked out of the room, closing the door softly. Draco sighed, his hands were a bit shaky. He picked up Scorpius laying his head of curly blonde hair on his chest." We're going to go see your, daddy".He walked down the hallways feeling nervous. He tried to calm himself down but he could hear his heart pounding. 

He gulped and knocked on Ron's dorm three times. The door opened and revealed Harry, Draco looked to the side." Draco.." he said quietly, the blonde looked back at him."Can I come in" he asked, Harry nodded. Draco sat on a bed, setting down Scorpius next to him." I'm sorry" Harry said to him. Draco stood up and put his arms around the Gryffindor's torso. Harry kissed the top of his head running his fingers through his blonde hair." I missed you so did, Scorpius" Harry looked into his eyes."Do you wanna sleep here tonight?" Draco nodded.

____________________________

(Instagram Messages)

@malenikiminaj-OKAY WHERE THE FUCK IS PANSY 

@justredok-idk but we have to find her 

@frizzygal- guys she officially in trouble pansy wouldn't just leave 

@nargalsqueen-yeah shes very vocal on where shes going

@malenikiminaj-wheres Draco moine talk to him

@frizzygal-yeah i did hes with harry

@justredok- thats good they were both miserable 

@nargalsqueen-he also took scorp so the whole family is bonding :) 🤍

@malenikiminaj-my guess is the fuckers that pulled off the poly jucie schem are the oes who kidnapped Pansy

@frizzygal-heyheyhey we dont if she got kidnapped-

@malenikiminaj-BITCH SHES KIDNAPPED ! ! !

@nargalsqueen-we should tell the headmaster no? 

@justredok- true but we dont know yet

@malenikiminaj-SHE! IS! FUCKING! KIDNAPPED! 😀

_______________________

OK THATS IT I SHIP THE CLOWN AND THE PINHEAD !!! in the manga hisoka gave Illumi an engagement ring and asked him to be the one to kill him😀 and we all know hisoka can defend himself so clearly he wants Illumi to be the one who kills him...and Illumis like "ok yeah sure"....so to some people tats twisted but to them i guess there romantic ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

so to some people tats twisted but to them i guess there romantic ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯