Of people in love can be dumb🧠🚫

TW!angst

Harry woke up to the sun gleaming on his face, he creaked his eyes open. Ahead of blonde hair was rested on his chest, their legs tangled together. He placed a kiss on his head, caressing Draco's pale cheek that had  a pinky tone.

The blonde shifted off him "No come back" whined Harry wrapping his arms around the boy. Draco turned to see Harry, letting a yawn out his mouth. Harry squeezed him tight "You're so fucking cute, your hair is all fluffy and messy".

Draco groaned"Well your hair is always a bird's nest, so don't judge my perfect head of hair".Harry rolled his eyes, out of spite he slapped that git's ass." OW that hurt don't smack my butt" he pouted."I clearly remember one night you asked me to spank you and call you my slut".

"We were both drunk and i was out of my mind" he screamed. Harry wiggled his eyebrows"Maybe it was you inner kinks coming out oh also remember how you have a daddy kin-".Draco shuffled to his side and covered his mouth."We are never speaking of that" he blushed.

Draco looked at the clock 9:23, maybe he could sleep in a little."Hey Harry do you have any plans for the next few hours" he asked."Uh not really I-"the blonde put their lips together, tugging down at his shirt."Good because I had something in mind".

-

@freckles

I came out of Blaise's dorm and down the hall i hear some loud moans #prayforme

comments

@blackbob- i suggest ear plugs bc that aint going away anytime soon

@colorplant- what do you mean ^ 

@blackbob- plant boy nobody has sex for like 3 minutes and calls it off they're at least going to be there for a hour if there kinky add two more hours 🤐

@ colorplant-oh..ok

@malenickiminaj-just come back and you can borrow my headphones >:) 

@frizzygal- Can't people not use a silencing charm it's not hard.

@justredok- ikr ^ 

@blackbob-