Of office stuff🥰

@blackbob

@realblonde bitch come over 🙄

comments

@realblonde-you wish

@nargalsqueen- the eyeshadow doesnt look that great

@freckles-PFTT😭 bold^

@malenikiminaj-luna ate it upp

@frizzygal-its 9am ?!

@lighting-ikr its so late ^

@frizzygal-what no Pasnsy should have invited Draco over at maybe 7am 

@justredok-  oh okay...oh okay yeah yeah oh okay 🦝

-

"I swear Draco you need to get out more"Pansy said as she ate out of a Nutella jar with a spoon. Draco rolled his eyes"If you didn't realize I have a child" he said. His eyes looking down at the blonde child curled up on his lap sleeping. Draco gave Scoirpuis a small kiss on the head Pansy let out a little 'aww'.She had known Draco for so long and it would be funny what a young Draco would think of this."When is the wedding" Pansy whined? She had everything ready, she was going to be a maid of honor (duh obviously).

Pansy looked over at Draco's outfit some black biker shorts and a baggy cyan sweatshirt with a cute logo. The outfit was put together with some black platform sandals with ankle straps." Honestly you could throw on a potato sack and you would look good darling how do you manage to look so good?".Draco smirked"Natureal beauty Parkinson try looking for it"Pansy gasped."You little bitch" she threw a pillow his way." Wheres Khadija?" asked the blonde"Hermione is at an old art museum with her, apparently Khadija finds it entertaining" she shrugged.

As a child, Pansy didn't find this fancy stuff that exciting. The formal dinners sucked, you couldn't peep out a word and she once remembered eating snails. Her family wanted her to be intelligent so instead of lots of dolls, they filled up her room with books. Which didn't have the effect they wished on her.

She ended up getting rid of the dark art books after the war and giving the other ones to Hermione. She smiled softly remembering how excited Hermione had gotten, they had a good long night. Pansy smirked"What're you smirking about pans?" Draco asked with a brow raised."Nothing remembering the night where me ad Hermione had really good sex" she exclaimed with no shame. Draco threw her a disgusted look"Merlin you have no ignominy" he said."Well you're just no daredevil" she retorted"Of course I am, I take risks every day you nincompoop"Pansy doubted this by a mile." The only risk you take is wearing a Chanel blazer paired with a Fendi bag" she snickered."My clothes and bag don't match what a catastrophe" she mocked in a posh accent.

A loud buzz went through the room. Draco looked over at his phone ad picked it up."Hello?" he answered Pansy looked over Draco instantly smiled when the other voice talked back. Draco then hummed in agreement with whatever the other person said." Harry forgot some paperwork at home, can you take care of Scorpius while I'm out?".Pansy nodded taking the little child in her arms. She rocked the toddler softly, running her pale hands through his platinum locks.-Draco was highly confused he'd never been to Harry's office before. He guessed he looked lost because a tall feminine-looking man came his way." You look lost do you need directions?" he asked almost starring at Draco's soul. He had long black hair that went to his waist. His black pupils were huge, he was also insanely pale. He nodded"Yes I do you know where Harry Potters's office?".The long-haired man gave him a card with a room number and directions.

Draco looked strangely at him he hadn't blinked once this entire time." Aw lulu your brother messaged you want me to answer back~♡".The man on the other side of the desk had weird pink hair and gold eyes. The man with the huge pupils grabbed a pencil and flung it at the pink man with much accuracy. Draco hurried out of there into a hallway. Honestly what kind of people were the ministry hiring.-Draco finally made it to Harry's office he knocked o the door thrice. The door opened to reveal Harry in his Auror robes. Draco rolled his eyes playfully"Honestly Potter what would you do without me, how could you forget such important papers?!"Draco said."I was running late so I forgot, how's your day been?"Harry asked. Draco sighed sitting on top of his desk."Relaxing though a bit irritating due to Pansy being Pansy"Harry chuckled at Draco's words.

Harry took the blonde's jaw in his hands. Kissing those soft pink lips that he adored. He bit on Draco's bottom lip making him let out a quiet moan." Harry we're not about to have sex in your office!" the blonde whispered-yelled. Harry took out his wand (the wooden one ya freaky freaks). And cast a sealing charm on the door and a silencing charm around the room. Draco smirked over at the dark-haired man"Maybe I can stay a little bit longer".-Draco walked through the front door shutting it behind him. Pansy looked over with a shitty grin"Have fun?" she asked. Draco looked at her"What do you mean?"Pansy shook her head." I know what sex smells like and you have sex hair" she pointed out. Draco plopped down on the couch next to her. Scorpius was on her lap trying to eat a chocolate frog.

Draco grabbed him from the armpits and placed Scorpius on his lap. The blonde toddler managed to shove the chocolate frog in his mouth. He chewed on it softly, his face was already smeared with chocolate. Draco grabbed a handkerchief" You make such a mess just like your daddy"Draco laughed softly.

-

@nargalsqueen

the quality of this picture is just 💩

comments

@malenikiminaj-i really want to know what's happening with potters h a i r 

@justredok- its a mf wave 🌊

@frizzygal-  why these sunglasses

@lighting-why not^

@freckles-love the pixels 

@blackbob-why are you holding the child like that 😭👋

_________________________ 

im like d e a d but alive 🙄 help meeee #plzz