Of a good scream⁉

Draco rolled his eyes at the fight that had happened. Millicent was threatening Hermione he couldn't hear well what the threat was about.

Harry had his arm protectively around his waist and told him to stay back a safe distance. Pansy made the first moving slapping the girl across the check.

Millicent grabbed Pansy's upper arm, wanting to knocker her down. Pansy took her wrist and slightly twisted it. Grabbing the other Slytherin hair, having a tight grip. Dropping her body to the floor, Millicent brought Pansy down with her.

Managing to punch Pansy on the nose, and lips. Pansy sneered, spitting out blood to the floor. Pansy pounded her fist to the other girls face. Blood was oozing everywhere. Blaise looked at the whole fight in awe.

He had watched Pansy fight but for love, it was kind of sweet. But it was getting out of hand so he rushed over and pulled the girl away. Pansy cursed the girl on the ground, leaving a final kick to Millicent's leg.

Draco rushed over to his best friend." Pansy are you stupid you could have just cussed her out, you didn't have to fight her".

Draco grabbed a tissue and cleaned the blood from the girl's face. Hermione came over of course scolding any on how reckless that was.

She did a quick spell and with that, her nose was in better shape. Ron and Harry just watched everything with much internet. Draco gave her the tissue"Her hold it up to your nose" she did so.

He was definitely the mother of the group. Always keeping Blasie and Pansy out of trouble. It was tiring he did not want to imagine with a baby, who doesn't know a thing.

-

@lighting

Its 11:00 pm why is he still sleeping?!

comments

@frizzygal-harry hes carrying a child 

@blackbob-yeah he starting to sleep alot

@freckles-just wake him up later

@malenikiminaj-okay but is the blanket so stylish😳✋

@nargalsqueen-because its dracos :) ^ 

@nargalsqueen

sometimes its okay to scream

comments

@justredok- 😏hmm

@freckles- n o ^

@blackbob- like a good kind of scream ;) 

@colorfulplant- whats a good scream ? ^

@lighting- uh a scream but its good...like screaming for you favorite quidditch team

@colorfulpant- oh 

@frizzygal- oh merlin...

@malenikiminaj- yuh good screams ....😌☝

@realblonde 

why are you guys talking about good screams

why are you guys talking about good screams...😀

comments

@lighting-you definitely know what a good scream is ;)

@freckles-i've been scared for life ^

@nargalsqueen- PLEASE i want that hoddie it has cats 🐱‍💻

@blckbob- nah i want the earrings can i 'borrow' them

@realblonde- no🥰^

@malenikiminaj- PFTT

___________________

PLS TELL ME SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE "the good scream" IS FROM 🤧