Of shes back bitches🖕

Pansy's eyes fluttered open, an ache went through her head. Her vision was blurry and she didn't know where she was. She blinked and looked around, it looked like an old classroom. She looked down at her arms and legs, taped with ducktape. "Amateurs," she thought, both of her hands flew up in the air. Coming down she pulled them apart, the tape riping. She ripped the tape off her legs, rubbing her skin.

 She sighed looking for something that could be used as a weapon. She went over to a desk that had a candleholder. It was dull and it seemed to be made of some yellowish metal. She held it tight in her right hand walking slowly through the door. The door was unlocked, these had to be some pretty shitty kidnappers."Where you going Parkinson?" asked a voice, Pansy turned. It was Astoria Greenass, she was leaning on the wall ankles crossed."You're not being released just yet" Pansy snorted"Have your wand?" she asked.

"No, why do you ask?"Pansy smirked. She threw the candleholder with force but it missed the girl by an inch." No so tough now are you" snickered Astoria."Oh, you bitch is all because of Draco because you pea brain couldn't understand he's gay" Pansy taunted. Astoria got off the wall a stance in place."You have to have a partner in crime, you're not smart enough to do this by yourself"Astoria rolled her eyes."No, I didn't do it alone, but that doesn't matter"Astoria took out her wand.

" Liar" whispered the short-haired girl, "Instead of being a pussy fight me...physically"Pansy challenged. Astoria gave a hum throwing her wand to the side. Pansy slapped her, grabbing her a necklace she had on her neck."Listen here you homophobic bitch, after I'm done here you don't mess with me or my friends"She threw a punch to her face, sending blood out of the other girl's nose.

 Astoria wiped off the blood"It's going to take more than that to take me down"Pansy smirked, "Oh I know" she had already snatched the candle holder from the floor. She swung the candleholder, like a bat crashing it into Astoria's skull. 

The girl fell to the floor, Pansy sighed dragging her by the legs into the classroom."You'll be fine" she walked off. This was her first time getting kidnapped and it was a total shitshow. In her opinion, tape come on, use chains or spells. The girl could have at least blindfolded her, threaten her, or something. 

-

@blackbob

It was a total shitshow :P

comments

@frizzygal-Oh merlin you're ok thank god!💕

@blackbob-I'm fine got outta there quick^

@realblonde- SEE she can do shit herself 

@malenikiminaj-purrr hot girl shit 🥱

@lighting-wait  what happened

@freckles-Pansy got kidnapped ^

@lighting-WAIT WHAT?! 😀

@nargalsqueeen-yeah you missed alot ^

@nargalsqueen-glad to have you back Pans

@justredok- bro what was the reason for the kidnapping :?

@realblonde

Pansy's back so my peace and quiet has left

comments

@blackbob-ehh bitch u missed ME 😈

@realblonde-kinda ^

@lighting-PFTTT-

@nargalsqueen-wha^

@lighting-its just dray is a soft boi inside so its kinda funny seeing him all emo 😭✋

@realblonde-say more and i'll cut off your tongue 

@lighting-🤐

@justredok-AJKHSJK 

@lighting

Can Scorpius eat McDonalds?

comments

@realblonde-what no he can eat baby food or mashed fruits or potatoes  ?! 

@lighting- lol too late he ate some fries and hes drinking a mcflurry right now :') 

@frizzygal- ohmygod 🤦🏽‍♀️

@blackbob- the pic shows no regret

@lighting-haha none^

@realblonde- anyways im coming over 

@freckles-RIP🙏

____________________________________________

Sorry not sorry but you will now have to deal with me spamming you with HXH stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he he ~