Chapter 37

(Edited by @KbaeStar)

What they didn't know was that the blush was from embarrassment, not him being flustered...

"Um... about Susan and I... well we broke up." Peter said while looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know." Remus quickly apologized.

"Your fine, I didn't tell you all because it just happened today. I'm ok though, she broke up with me because she is gay. She thought that she was straight or bi, or pan but really she is gay and I think has a girlfriend now." Peter said making James pat him on the shoulder.

"Well you will find someone eventually, don't worry there are many fish in the sea." Sirius attempted to comfort making Peter chuckle and gave a nod of agreement.

"I know what I can think of so please continue with the lesson Professors." Peter said with a smile when James added "Professor Lupins." Just to make them blush again.

"Well all you have to do is think of that happy memory and then say the words "Expecto Patronum" with confidence." Sirius explained, making the silver dog appear once again in the room before Sirius made it disappear.

"Expecto Patronum." James said while thinking of the first time Regulus had hugged him in first year causing them to stop in the hall on the way to the Wing. The way that Regulus bacily melted into his embrace and how adorable Regulus is.

Sure enough a silvery blueish stag came out from James's wand.

"Woah." They all said almost in unison. Regulus stood up and walked towards the stag, almost feeling drawn to it. The stag looked at him and tilted its head to the side, it was quite cute really. Reg lifted his hand slowly as everyone watch the interaction between the two.

Soon the stag lowered his head slightly so Regulus could pet it. Remus's eyes widened as Regulus started petting the stag.

"Good job James, now could you make it disappear and then come and talk to me while Sirius helps Peter out?" Remus asked making James nod. Regulus stepped back from the stag after hearing Remus say that James would make it go away.

The stag seamed to frown and tried to step towards Regulus again but James made it disappear into wisps before it could.

"How did you do that?" Sirius asked with a grin as he slung his arm around Regulus's shoulders. Regulus seamed to snap out of his slight trance and looked at Sirius. "Do what?" He asked, his face showing his confusion.

"You where able to pet James's stag patronis, most people can't touch anyone's patronis." Sirius explained as Remus pulled James aside.

"I don't know, it was like it was pulling me towards it. As if I was in a trance. I don't know but my head hurts now so I'm going to go lay down." Regulus said with a small smile making Sirius nod and smile back.

*Focusing on James and Remus*

"Are you part creature? The only way known is if a creature makes a patronis then everyone that the creature trusts can touch the patronis." Remus asked making James rub the back of his neck.

"Well not yet I'm not but I should be next year." James admitted, not looking at Remus.

"What do you mean by that?" Remus asked thinking that James would do something stupid to become a creature.

"Well I can't tell you because I swore that I wouldn't until next year. I'm sorry." James said with a sigh.

"Does anyone else know about this?" Remus asked making James look over at Peter and Sirius.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that either. Its supposed to be a surprise." James said with a small smile. He hated not being able to tell Remus what he wanted to know but he had also promised Peter and Sirius that he wouldn't tell.

"Ok fine but please tell me when you can." Remus said with a small sigh, shocking James at how accepting Remus was.

Even after four years with him he still couldn't get over how calm Remus was, how quiet Peter was, or how brave Sirius could be and how tough he acted to be when he was really just a large teddy bear. James smiled as a thanks before he and Remus walked back towards the other three.

"Expecto Patronum." Peter said while thinking of the first time he received his Hogwarts letter. A tiny patronis came from his wand and hopped around them all in the air.

"Is it a rat?" Peter asked sounding very disappointed.

"Yes it is. It goes with your personality, quiet until needed to be loud and you both love cheese." Remus reassured making Peter smile.

"Hey Remus, could you help me with this question? I don't understand it." Regulus asked making Remus nod and walk over to him.

While Remus was helping Regulus James, Peter, and Sirius all started talking.

"Do you think what our Patronis's are will be what the Animagus forms are?" Sirius asked the two.

"Possibly, it would make the most sense." James replied as Peter's smile fell.

"So I'm going to be a rat in a room with a werewolf, large dog, and large stag?" Peter asked. He didn't sound mad he just sounded kind of upset at how small his Animagus would be compared to everything else.

"Well yes but you could potentially hang out on my antlers if you would want." James offered making Peter smile.

"That would be fun." Peter said just then Sirius gasped quietly.

"What about Regulus?! He can't just stay in here all alone all night. He will get too anxious and possibly do something bad." Sirius said worriedly.

"I'm sure he will be fine. Its only one night and it will still be next year before anything happens." Peter said as he placed a reassuring hand on Sirius's shoulder.

"Yah, your right." Sirius said while smiling towards them both.

Just then Remus came over to the and hugged Sirius from behind, shocking them all (mostly Sirius) from the sudden affection towards him.

"Are you ok?" Sirius asked as he turned around and properly hugged Remus back......
_____________________________________

1,029 Words! Sorry for the trash "cliff hanger" (spoiler) nothing bad is gonna happen.

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖