•Chapter 4

[Edited by @KbaeStar]
⚠️past abuse, disowning, cussing, crying, panic attack⚠️

_________________________________

The next morning Sirius was the first to wake up. His body woke him up around six twenty every day because before, if he woke up any later than six thirty his mum would harm him. He got up and changed quickly before pulling out his sketchbook and continuing his drawing from two days ago now. Because they didn't have school for the rest of the week nobody had to wear this robes.

Sirius was wearing his muggle clothes that his dad had bought him before he left his mum. It gave Sirius a "bad boy" look that just made him more attractive.

After about an hour James and Remus started to wake up.

Right once James saw Sirius awake he cast a tempus (his parents had thought him some magic before school). He saw that it was only seven thirty and if Sirius was already dressed and drawing then he would have been awake for a while.

"How long have you been up for?" James asked sleepily while standing up and stretching.

"Since about six twenty. Why?" Sirius replied making James and Remus shocked.

"Why the bloody Hell would you wake up that early?" James asked shocked. He would never wake up that early if he had the chance.

"Because my body woke up and I couldn't get it to go back to sleep. I decided that I didn't want to go out there alone so I started to draw." Sirius replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Alright, well I should be ready soon. Then we can all go down once Remus is ready." James said while grabbing a long sleeve shirt from the closet.

"Alright, thanks guys." Sirius said with a small smile. He hadn't ever had someone care about him and look out for him. His dad was ok but he then realized how much of a narcissist his mum was and left her.

"No problem." James said with a smile as he quickly changed into the shirt and some sweat pants.

Sirius blushed and quickly looked away, back to his drawing. He was very gay even if he didn't know it yet and even though he saw James as a friend/brother figure, James was still good looking so he looked away. He didn't want to make things awkward.

Remus came out of the bathroom in a oversized sweater and some tight-ish jeans.

Sirius glanced up and looked right back down at the notebook with a blush. Remus looked cute normally but he looked absolutely adorable in that oversized sweater. I mean he had sweater paws!

"Alright Siri, we can all go down to breakfast now." James said making Sirius look at him.

"Shouldn't we wait for Peter?" Sirius asked while looking over at their still sleeping roommate.

"Nah, let him sleep." James said making Sirius nod and walk towards them. He didn't miss Remus checking him out slightly when he stood up and blushed lightly.

So the three of them walked down the stairs and left for the Great Hall. Once they where in the Great Hall they had started talking about random things. Just getting to know each other better, When all of a sudden an old owl came swooping in and dropped a red letter infront of Sirius.

James and Sirius's eyes widened. "What?" Remus asked, his dad was a wizard but his mother was a muggle and his father didn't talk much about Hogwarts or magic.

"It's a Howler." James said as Sirius looked around the room. He didn't tell his mum that he was in Gryffindor and that was most likely why she sent a howler.

His eyes stopped at the greasy black haired kid and the platinum blonde hair boys. Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy.  Sirius knew them from them both being purebloods and them coming over with their mothers for tea with his mum.

They where laughing at him.

Just then the letter exploded and started yelling.

"SIRIUS BLACK YOU ARE HERE BY DISOWNED FROM THE BLACK FAMILY. YOU ARE A WAST OF SPACE, MONEY AND A SORE EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. YOUR FACE HAS BEEN BURNED OFF OF THE WALL SO DO NOT COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN. HAVE A TERRIBLE DAY YOU BLOODY GRIFFENDOR." Walburga Black yelled. The letter then tore itself into a hundred different pieces and fell down into some food.

The entire Hall was silent. Before anyone could do anything Sirius got up and ran out of the room. He didn't know where he was going, all he knew was that he needed to get out of there.

James and Remus bolted up and ran after him as quick as possible.

Soon they caught up to him in the Astronomy tower. He was curled up in a ball, crying, shaking, and hyperventilating.

Remus quickly went to calm Sirius while James kept watch for teachers. They didn't want to get into trouble...

"Sirius, can you hear me?" Remus asked as he sat down next to Sirius. Sirius nodded slightly, he could hear Remus but everything sounded like he was under water.

"Good, can I touch you?" Remus asked making Sirius nod again. So Remus put an arm around Sirius's shoulders while placing one of Sirius's hands on his chest.

"Can you follow my breathing?" Remus asked making Sirius shake his head, tears coming down a little more than before.

"Ok, its ok. Come here. Deep breath in." Remus said while pulling Sirius into his lap.

"Deep breath out." Remus soother while running his fingers through Sirius's hair. They continued until Sirius was breathing properly again and only had the occasional tear come down.

"Good job." Remus said as Sirius melted into his embrace.

"Thank you for helping me." Sirius mumbled into Remus's chest making Remus blush.

"You're welcome, I'll always help you when you need or just want help." Remus replied as Sirius relaxed even more into his embrace. Like Sirius said earlier, he had never gotten any affection so he was severely touch starved. Remus hugging him had made Sirius melt into a puddle. He was loving this affection.

He tried to push away though, thinking that he was bothering Remus but his body didn't move. It was shutting down. He was always extremely tired after having one of his panic attacks and this warmth from Remus (who was a human heater) was very comforting. He soon fell asleep. Once Sirius had fallen asleep up against Remus's chest James snickered. "He is soooo gay for you." James said with a knowing smirk as Remus blushed.

"No he isn't, he is touch starved and so he is holding onto any affection he can get." Remus denied, apparently too loud because Sirius whined slightly and cuddled closer to Remus.

"Come on, lets get him to the Hospital Wing." James said making Remus nodded and pick him up...
_____________________________________

1,152 Words! I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖