Chapter 51

⚠️talk of dysphoria, cussing, a person being uncomfortable, long chapter⚠️

_______________________________

(Edited by @KbaeStar)

*Time jump backwards to when Nova pulls Teddy away from Harry and Ron so they can get onto the carriages*

"I am Nova, it was nice meeting you. I hope we get to talk again soon." Nova said before grabbing Teddy's hand and dragging him away and towards the carriages.

Once they reached the carriages Teddy and Nova climbed inside of one along with their other friends Ezell and Blair. Teddy sat down first and right before Nova could sit next to him Ezell did.

"Where were you on the train? I- I mean we where all worried about you." Ezell asked as he leaned against Teddy's side. Teddy saw the look of disappointment in Nova's eyes and took their hand, gently pulling them into his lap. Blair sat down onto the opposite side of the carriage so it wouldn't flip over.

"I was with Harry. He is basically my little brother and it is his first year here at Hogwarts." Teddy explained as Nova blushed from Teddy's previous actions.

"Oh well I didn't know you had a little brother. What does he look like? Is he a metamorphosis like you?" Ezell asked as he glared slightly at Nova.

"Well if you had listened to any of Teddy's conversations instead of just staring at him then you would already know almost everything about Harry." Blair sassed making Ezell blush.

"Wh- I don't stare at him!" Ezell attempted to defend, thinking that Teddy was paying attention to them and/or cared.

In reality though, Teddy was talking to Nova quietly. Trying to not intrude in on the others conversation.

"You know you can relax right?" Teddy asked with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Nova's waist to keep them from falling.

"Wh-? Oh yah right. Sorry." Nova said with a brighter blush as they relaxed into Teddy's embrace.

"So how was your summer?" Teddy asked while he ran one of his hands through their hair.

"It was nice for the most part. I made the mistake of going over to my dad's house for a day. We aren't going to talk to them anymore though so it's ok." Nova explained while subconsciously leaning into Teddy's hand.

"Why not? What happened? Did he hurt you?" Teddy asked while pulling Nova closer to him. Before Nova could reply the carriage came to a jerking stop causing them to jerk forward. Teddy pulled them extremely close to himself to keep them from flying forward and harming themselves.

"Time to go to the Great hall! Come on guys!" Ezell said while he grabbed Nova's hand and pulled them off of Teddy's lap and out of the carriage.

Teddy and Blair followed close behind.

Nova took their hand back from Ezell and stepped slightly away from them once they where inside the castle.

Now normally someone would have thought that this was normal but Teddy knew that Nova was all about affection with anyone that would give it to them. So them walking away from affection means that something happened.

Teddy sped up to be walking beside Nova. After making sure they knew that he was there he wrapped one of his arms around their shoulders. As he also moved in-between Nova and Ezell. Ezell grabbed onto Teddy's hand and laced their fingers together making Teddy smile over at him.

You see, all four of them where friends but Ezell was kind of sketchy at times and Blair was somewhat of an outcast at other times.

Blair normally was very blunt when she was talking to anyone but other than that she stayed quiet. Well of course unless you messed with one of her friends or family members, then she would attack. And not with magic, she knew Jiu-Jitsu and Kick Boxing thanks to her muggle mother wanting her to have better self defense than just her wand.