Chapter 60

When Draco woke up he slid out from under Harry and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Now that the dare spell had worn off he could move freely for as long as he wanted.

While he was in the shower Harry woke up.

He looked around the room and didn't see Draco. "Where did he go?" Harry thought aloud.

"He's taking a shower like every morning." Theo replied making Harry jump.

He hadn't seen Theo behind him and so the sudden noise startled him.

"Sorry for scarring you, I thought you had heard me walk over here." Theo apologized as Harry turned twards him.

"Oh your fine." Harry reasured with a smile making Theo smile back at him.

Just then Draco came out of the bathroom in fresh school robes.

Harry heard the bathroom door open and turned around as Theodore looked up as well out of reflex.

Draco looked over at the two with a raised brow.

"Am I interupting something?" Draco asked making Theo blush and Harry give him a confused look.

Draco smiled at Harry and walked over to him.

"Never mind, we should get to the Great Hall so we can get breakfast." Draco said as he helped Harry stand up.

"Wait... *Harry waved his wand and changed inro new robes* ok now we can g-" Harry cut himself off when he saw Draco properly.

*gasp!* "Your hair! It's not geld down!" Harry said, his eyes lighting up and he reached up and ran his fingers through it.

Draco blushed as he looked down at Harry.

"Yeah, I thought that because it's Saturday that I could just leave it be." Draco mumbled as Harry dropped his arm from Draco's hair.

"It looks much better this way, you should have it like this more often." Harry giggled as Theo left the room, feeling like he was intruding.

"Well then maybe I will wear it like this more often then." Draco said with a smile making Harry smile back at him.

They eventually left the room and made it to the Great Hall to eat breakfast.

***
Years went by and everyone became much closer friends and everything was going smoothly... well smoothly until sixth year...

Thats the year Harry Potter found out that he was a Neko.
________________________________________

385 Words! I am sorry that the ending chapter sucked but I am going to post the first chapter of Drarry Neko today and then continue to work on that until it's done as well.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!! 💖💖💖