Chapter 39

⚠️Self hate, cussing, drama⚠️

_________________________

(Edited by @KbaeStar)

*Time jump backwards to when Peter just left their dorm room to give Wolfstar more space*

Peter had just finished setting up all of his parchment and ink on one of the small tables in the common room. He sat down on one of the couches and started to get to work.

About half way through he was confused about some potion that they would be making soon. Amorta. Just then he felt the couch slouch down next to him causing him to look over at who sat next to him.

"Hey, Peter right?" The boy asked with a charming smile.

The boy had short brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, was easily four or five inches taller than Peter, and was quite muscular.

"Yah, I'm Peter Pansex- Pettigrew." Peter said with a blush before quickly looking back to his parchment.

"Your Jake right?" He asked after the boy chuckled at Peter's 'slip up'.

"Yep, so I saw that you where having some trouble over here. Could I help with anything?" Jake asked while moving extremely close to Peter.

"Um.. well yes actually. I don't understand what Amorta is. We should be making it soon but I don't understand what its for." Peter explained making Jake nod.

"Well Amorta is a love potion. If you smell it then you will smell whatever attracts you most, Jake leaned closer to Peter making Peter's blush more prominent, it's also very dangerous so if you ever want to force someone to love you then you could just put some of your DNA in it and give it to someone. Although if you where to do that then you would be expelled from Hogwarts and possibly sent to Azkaban considering that is illegal." Jake explained while pulling away from Peter slightly, giving him more space than before.

"Why the Hell are they letting a bunch of teenagers learn how to make it then?" Peter asked while he started to put his stuff up. He understood what it was and so he would finish the work later.

"I honestly have no idea but it's kind of stupid if you ask me." Jake said while leaning on Peter's side.

"Are you in danger? Are you ok? Are you hiding from someone by trying to blend in with the crowd? Do you want something?" Peter asked suddenly self conscious.

"What? No, why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Jake asked as he stopped leaning on Peter's side.

"No that's not it, its just that not many people talk to me voluntarily. I have my best mates who only started talking to me because we all share a dorm room, Frank and Alice talk to me to be nice, Lilly used to talk to me because of James but now she doesn't really talk to any of us, and Susan... well she is an entire story." Peter ranted slightly before realizing what he was doing. "I'm rambling aren't I? I'll shut up now." He said quickly before he stopped talking.

Jake looked at him with sympathy. "Well everyone that doesn't talk to you is missing out on a great guy." Jake said before hesitantly wrapping his arm around Peter's shoulders. Peter stiffened making Jake almost take his arm away, but before he could Peter leaned into the small embrace.

"Why are you being so nice to me? We have barely talked before this." Peter asked while he rested his head on Jake's chest.

"Because I think that you are a nice guy and I wanted to get to know you better." Jake replied truthfully making Peter blush lightly.

"Why would anyone want to get to know someone as pitiful, ugly and useless as me?" Peter asked while hiding his face in Jake's chest making his voice muffled. Jake was about to tell Peter how he shouldn't ever talk bad about himself and how amazing he was when some girl's voice cut in.