Difference..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: This will be the dress Pidge is wearing she have navy blue leggings on under and the same light blue boots that end at her lower shin. A short sleeve silver cardigan that ends at her ribs, most just to cover her back and shoulders a little. The crown she'll be wearing is under the dress photo but she won't be wearing the earrings.

*****************************************************************

The Next Day...

"Well, don't you look like a pretty princess" Matt spoke up with a silly smile as he came walking down the hall noticing Pidge head.

"But I am a princess?" Pidge replied confused making Matt just give a defeated smile.

"It's an earth saying, it means you look very nice" Matt explained with a kind smile as Pidge thought over it for a second before nodding in understanding.

"It's because Princess's are always dressed up fancy and looking like the richest person on earth. I understand the saying, it's a form of compliment .. right?" Pidge replied with a hopeful smile over getting the saying correct.

"Correct but I must say, I didn't expect to see you in blue. Gaining a crush over a certain paladin or something" Matt grinned cheekily, playfully pushing the shorter women arm as they stayed standing in the hall.

"I'm not after a Mate, not anymore. I thought I found someone who could be but I turned out I was wrong" Pidge answered with a sadden smile as her eyes showed how hurt she was.

"Hey, don't think over the past. I was just messing with you, I just thought you only wore purple, black or burgundy. It's nice to see you in a new colour" Matt quickly spoke, waving his hands a little as a panicked smile sat on his lips.