Lost...

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: Pidge will be wearing this dress, it goes with Lotor amour since she working with her brother more and is the area he overlooking. She will be wearing black leggings under without any make up on this time. She be wearing the same shoes in the photo but they hold no heal, just slip on shoes. She got matching gloves to the dress that end at her wrists. The crown she'll be using will be add under the photo..

 The crown she'll be using will be add under the photo

A Couple Months Later...

Pidge glanced out the window, her thoughts drifting from the mission she was sent to complete. Well, it wasn't a mission but more of a check up on a certain unknown project to her. Something Zarkon didn't even know over but Lotor had heard rumours over and asked for a secret  favour. Rumour also states that no one heard any news from Warlord Ranveig since he started to hide up within his base, he not left for months now. 

The rumours spoke over a superweapon, a failed one at that. 

She glanced to the base as the ship finally landed and a couple of sentries stood unmoving by the base huge doors. She really did hate surprise visits sometimes since he forced her to stuff herself instead of being lazy as others did what she wanted without her needing to ask. 

Stepping out of the ship and walking over to the doors, the sentries staying unmoving even while scanning her and knowing to let her pass due to her princess rank. She carried on walking within the base, glancing around at how dull the lights seemed unlike when she came here long again. 

Warlord Ranveig was a good man in a sense and he also liked to make his base bold, to light every hall up and show how clean it was. He liked to see his reflection and know that everyone he held command over was honourable but also knew where they stood.