Recon Aftermath...

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: The paladins and Voltron friends will be sitting on the right again. Keith at the end with Shiro beside him. Pidge beside Shiro and Allura on her other side. Lance beside Allura with Hunk beside him. Coran and Romelle filling the last two seats. Veronica now sitting beside Sam Holt where Lance sat the day before. 

Zaiforge cannon. 

**************************************

The Next Morning,

Inside the Garrison...

"Sendak is building Zaiforge cannons. Our intel indicates the cannons were just completed" Matt gave out  the bad news as he stood in front of the table once more, ready to pass on the intel they've gathered. 

"It seems they'll be able to launch at any time" Keith admitted with a frown as he sat at the end chair, closest to Matt. His hand fussing Cosmo as the wolf did help them a lot with last night mission and needed some rest while being praised. 

"What exactly is a Zaiforge cannons?" Iverson asked as he leaned on his chair, sitting where he was the day before. 

"You don't really want to know that answer" Lance nervously answered as he scratched the back of his head. 

"Also, it's pronounced as Zalforge. Not to be rude but my people use the accent on some words more then we would actually use the word. If you don't pronounce clear enough, you risk speaking over something complete different. Our ears pick up on sounds so we use different pronouncing of words to describe different things" Pidge awkwardly spoke up, not wanting to be rude but giving the other's a head up since Iverson named something completely different while saying the same word written before them. Iverson just nodding his thanks before turning back to Matt for answers.

"Planet Killers" Keith answered instead with a sour look on his face.

"That works too" Matt weakly joked. 

"If these cannons launch and are fully charged, Sendak will be able to destroy Earth in seconds. Not even a rock would be left to float in the empty space above. You'll be nothing but dust, Earth just won't exist" Pidge simply explained as she opened up her halo showing a small animation over what would happen and leaving the air to become thick and heavy as everyone saw the awful results. 

"So, what do we do?" One of the chairmen people asked as they turned towards Keith and Shiro for answers. 

"Run" Hunk scoffed making the rest all turn to him unimpressed.

"Sorry, been hanging out with Pidge too much" Hunk nervously smiled, rubbing the side of his neck a little. 

"He's been charging his beast" Pidge admitted with a bit of pride while Shiro just raised an eyebrow towards her. 

"Moving on, Keith want to take this one" Allura spoke up, a weak smile on her face as she held her hands together on the table.

"Ideally, we attack all six bases at once, allowing them no time to stage a counterattack" Keith answered completely serious. 

"That's just not possible" Sanda replied without a second thought. 

"If we had our Lions, it could be" Keith shot back without missing a beat.