Chapter 30

Hello! As much as I don't want this to end yet, pero nandito na tayo. I just want to thanks to the persons who keep supporting me in every story I make. No words can express how much I love you all guys.

I hope you have learned a lot from this story I made. And you whoever reading this, there is nothing wrong in catching a dream, when you want to do it you have to work hard to get that thing.

Chapter 30

Happiness

In my whole life, I only learned one thing, actually there are many of them but only one impresses my heart and mind.

I have made many mistakes throughout my life, including what I did to Darius that caused our relationship to fade.

I realized that my trust in him should have prevailed. But there I made a mistake, because I believed more in what others said, than on Darius.

I regretted that at first, but eventually I realized that if Darius and I had not separated, we would not be where we are today.

We both have dreams in our lives, that's also why we broke up temporarily.

We parted for a while, but when we achieved our dream, the destiny reunited us.

Destiny is funny, but in fact I am very grateful to him, even though I sometimes get annoyed.

One of the biggest lessons in my life is to trust the person I love and not immediately believe what others say.

Believe it or not, because of my immaturity, we suddenly broke a part. Yes. It's me who's right to blame.

It is not love that is important in love, it is your trust in the person you love.

Come to think of it, you love each other, but you do not trust each other. So, what is the purpose of your love for each other?

Dreams don't work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.

Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions.

Couple years ago, I have so many dreams. And that is my own freedom and continue joining pageants and modeling, and guess what? Later that day, they set me free.

And that dreams is inluding to have Darius, to make Darius mine. But, who am I kidding? I didn't stop talking to him, I didn't stop until he fall inlove with me, too.

If you believe hard enough and you're too dumb to quit, dreams do come true.

You do not decide your destiny, if you passionately follow your dreams, you reach your destiny.

Dreams are whispers of our ambitions, which guide us in the right direction and our actions are the means of transportation to achieve them.

When you begin to pursue your dreams, your whole life wakes up, your mind wakes up and everything else begins to have meaning.

There will always be people who say your dreams are impossible. But they can't stop you, unless you agree with them.

You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.

"Hindi pa rin talaga nagbabago si Darius, he's a playboy pa rin talaga." komento ni Sereia.

Hawak hawak niya kasi ngayon ang phone ko at nakita niya ang litrato ni Darius na may kahalikang babae.

Wala lang naman saakin iyon, alam ko namang edited lamang iyon. Malaki ang tiwala ko kay Darius.

Pero s'yempre, dahil hindi alam ni Sereia na ayos na kami ni Darius, kaya tuloy ayan siya at halos durugin na ang phone ko sa sobrang higpit ng pagkakahawak niya roon.