~Chapter Twenty-Five~

Niall's POV

I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Niall would you please stop by the office, we need to talk."

"Can I stop by later, I'm kinda busy."

"This is important."

I sighed, "Ok, I'll be there in a bit, bye."

"Goodbye, Niall."

I hope they don't want to talk about Abby and I. Maybe they want to talk about our upcoming tour? No, they would've wanted the lads there too. What should I tell Abby? I'll just tell her the truth, there's no point in lying.

"I'm sorry Abby, but I have to go, management called me." I said as I watched Abby's smile fade.

"Are they mad?"

"I don't know for sure, but I'll tell you how it goes, ok?" I said, kissing her temple, she nodded. "You can hangout with the lads while I'm gone, don't worry about me."

"Ok"

**

Abby's POV

I walked into the room where the guys were and I saw that they were in the middle of a doing a twitcam. I wanted to join them but the voice in the back of my head told me otherwise. So I waited for them to finish, which took about ten minutes. When they came out into the living room, where I was watching TV, they questioned me about Niall's whereabouts. I explained to them what Niall had told me and they all exchanged worried glances.

"Well, why do we make time pass by watching a movie, I suggest Toy Story." said Liam, nobody disagreed. Liam put the movie on and we all gathered around the TV. Harry started playing with my hair until he pulled it, making me yelp.

"Harry!" I whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, it was an accident! Forgive me?" he replied in the same hushed voice.

"Fine, but you're not playing with my hair anymore." I said sternly, he pouted, but nodded. I fell asleep during the movie and when I woke up I found my phone flooded with missed calls and unread messages from my Mum. I didn't bother opening any texts or calling her back, I didn't want to deal with her yet.

(I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)